Rumor Figment, well, to be replaced by Figment

dreamfinding

This was the D23 with the least Imagination rumors to date! We've hit levels of "it's over" never seen!
IMG_8183.jpeg

FigmentFan82

One, that is easier said than done, and two, would Disney really want to open another attraction using 40 year old Star Tours tech? That’s the major reason why Body Wars hasn’t been considered for use as attraction space in forever
And yet people like(d) those rides. This narrative that because it's an older type of system renders it irrelevant doesn't seem to hold water, at least with the public. I love Space Mountain and there's nothing new about that ride.
Also, I'm sure if they wanted they could contract a company to manufacture some new simulators.

Phicinfan

What emotion does everyone feel about the future of Imagination after D23?
Numb? Status quo, I don't fear as many here that Figment will be gone, he makes too much $$$$ in merch.
That being said, I expect any new major expenditure to EPCOT to be updating SSE, before they even touch Imagination. I also think neither gets done until TT is completed.

Quite honestly, Imagination needs complete overhaul IMO. I don't see them wanting to take that on.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom