Rumor Figment, well, to be replaced by Figment

FigmentFan82

Seems like they're taking the Splash Mountain approach - "We know we're changing this ride at some point, let's just save our maintenance pennies and put it toward the new attraction. It's all getting ripped out anyway!"

danheaton

Yeah, it even looked pretty rough in March. It seems weird to complain about this, but the smell wasn't working either. I had a similar vibe with Spaceship Earth, but Imagination was in worse shape.

jimbojones

Yeah, it even looked pretty rough in March. It seems weird to complain about this, but the smell wasn't working either. I had a similar vibe with Spaceship Earth, but Imagination was in worse shape.
I will not ride spaceship earth again until it gets a serious refurb. In August I spent a miserable part of a day on the ride with the ac barely working and the ride stopping 4 times for 5-15 minutes each time.
I was a SSE fan but I felt like I was imprisoned in a hot dark box.sitting In a hard plastic seat tilted back 30 degrees in the dark while it is 80 percent humidity and almost 90 deg for 15 minutes at the end when the ride had broken down was the last straw. It should not even be operating at this point.

At least the ride vehicle moves in figment...and the ac ...

danheaton

I will not ride spaceship earth again until it gets a serious refurb. In August I spent a miserable part of a day on the ride with the ac barely working and the ride stopping 4 times for 5-15 minutes each time.
I was a SSE fan but I felt like I was imprisoned in a hot dark box.sitting In a hard plastic seat tilted back 30 degrees in the dark while it is 80 percent humidity and almost 90 deg for 15 minutes at the end when the ride had broken down was the last straw. It should not even be operating at this point.

At least the ride vehicle moves in figment...and the ac ...
Yeah, we had the same issue with the A/C in March, and it was just in the 80s on that day. It still felt pretty stifling in there.

FigmentFan82

1663778816024.png

DCBaker

Premium Member
"A Disney film is in the works featuring the character Figment, a small purple dragon who serves as the mascot of Epcot’s Imagination Pavillion in Orlando. The feature hails from Seth Rogen’s Point Grey with Pokémon Detective Pikachu‘s Dan Hernandez and Benji Samit set to write, Deadline has learned."

FigmentFan82

"A Disney film is in the works featuring the character Figment, a small purple dragon who serves as the mascot of Epcot’s Imagination Pavillion in Orlando. The feature hails from Seth Rogen’s Point Grey with Pokémon Detective Pikachu‘s Dan Hernandez and Benji Samit set to write, Deadline has learned."

😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom