Rumor Figment, well, to be replaced by Figment

FigmentFan82

You....You did see Sausage Party right?šŸ¤Ø

And Great! All I can hear now is his laugh coming out of Figment..šŸ˜‚

*Seth Rogen Laugh*
ad0feb7bb285533833cbffd9e9499b6d.jpg
Thanks for cutting off my full quote to suit your opinion

Cmdr_Crimson

Disney should have a biannual ā€œexpoā€ of some sort where they announce things like this in front of their dedicated fan base. Iā€™m sure it would be very cool and get lots of media attention too!
Yeah, It's called Destination D it's every other year when the expo doesn't happen..

Also, with this out of nowhere announcement I have brought up a prediction on what will go down when we start seeing the pavilion get mysteriously changed..

Cmdr_Crimson

Thanks for cutting off my full quote to suit your opinion
I'm just bringing up his "other works" that weren't IP based and didn't do well..

However, Surprisingly while his Green Hornet movie was not well recieved in the box office A theme park in Dubai called Motiongate does have a ride based around it..It's mostly a coaster tho and kinda short..

ppete1975

Am i the only person who would like this done like petes dragon (the original). Where figment is animated and everything else live action.

Or bedknobs and broomsticks, mary poppins, the shirley temple movie, the movie we arenā€™t allowed to discuss..

Cmdr_Crimson

I'm hoping they just stick with Dave Goelz as Figment (or at least get somebody who can do a good Figment impression). I'm cringing at the thought of them just tossing the role over to a celebrity simply because they're popular at the moment.
Or Corey Burton as he has done it as well..I honestly don't think Dave has done any other recordings since the 02 version..

Rodj

Or Corey Burton as he has done it as well..I honestly don't think Dave has done any other recordings since the 02 version..
It was supposedly stated that Dave can do a Billy Barry voice impression(instead of having his normal voice pitched up) but there are no clips out there of it. I was hoping the MagicBand+ interactions could have finally shown it. I call it the Figment voice crisis because Disney is still avoiding Figment having any new dialogue since 2002.

Last edited:

Cmdr_Crimson

It was supposedly stated that Dave can do a Billy Barry voice impression(instead of having his normal voice pitched up) but there are no clips out there of it. I was hoping the MagicBand+ interactions could have finally shown it. I call it the Figment voice crisis because Disney is still avoiding Figment having any new dialogue since 2002.
I think even during the Chevy commercial they just used Billy Barty's laugh soundbyte when Figment is first introduced in the ride..

I haven't heard Dave talk much about him voicing Figment and you would think he would mention it..

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom