Festival of Fantasy Parade coming to Magic Kingdom in 2014

RandomPrincess

Keep Moving Forward
Funny you said that. I've been told that the Sebastian animatronic from Spectro will be appearing on the Ariel float in FOF. In regards to the smaller units, the Crocodile from the Enchanted Adventures Parade will follow the Peter Pan float. Also the Tweedles will show up in the tea cups from Parade of Dreams, and the Three Good Fairies float down the route like they do in Disney Magic on Parade (youtube it, it's pretty cool). Again, this is just what I've been told, but it sounds pretty great.
This is from POD at DL
ParadeofDreams15.jpg

Enchanted Adventures - Also see in Boo to You Parade

Enchanted_Adevntures_Parade_II_by_Astranyx.jpg

Fairies floating -

discos

DHS needs a daytime or better yet nighttime Villians parade - how cool would that be
That's a great idea, only I doubt another parade would happen until the suits figure out exactly what is going on with the park (refurb/expansion wise). But RE: FOF, the parade is gonna look great! Gonna really put MIckey's jamin jungle parade to shame, while its still around

AllyInWonderland

Funny you said that. I've been told that the Sebastian animatronic from Spectro will be appearing on the Ariel float in FOF. In regards to the smaller units, the Crocodile from the Enchanted Adventures Parade will follow the Peter Pan float. Also the Tweedles will show up in the tea cups from Parade of Dreams, and the Three Good Fairies float down the route like they do in Disney Magic on Parade (youtube it, it's pretty cool). Again, this is just what I've been told, but it sounds pretty great.
NO WAY!!!!! GET THE TEACUPS?!

Also, I hope this will make the return of the Blue Fairy! :)

Neverland

They had two Spectro fish at a Little Mermaid-themed MK Cast event a while back, but unfortunately I can't remember when exactly that was. I think about a year ago, give or take maybe 2 months.

doctornick

That's a great idea, only I doubt another parade would happen until the suits figure out exactly what is going on with the park (refurb/expansion wise). But RE: FOF, the parade is gonna look great! Gonna really put MIckey's jamin jungle parade to shame, while its still around

One of the supposed issues with the parade at DHS is that the current parade storage facility might get demolished with a large scale Star Wars expansion. So new ones would need to be built in that situation.

Also, it's possible that Star Wars construction would impact a potential parade route.

TTA94

since HIH just released its show stop version as of today.maybe we could see some show stop in Festival Of Fantasy parade.

Sadly there isn't going to be a show stop for FOF. Although just like HIH that could always change down the road but I wouldn't hold my breath. WDW entertainment does not seem to be a fan of show stops!

StringBeanDream

The only concern I am seeing is that this parade doesn't truly have a "theme" or "style". The floats range from a Steampunk Dragon (Which is sweet) to a bagpipe and a viking ship. I think all of the floats look great I just don't see a theme here. It just seems like a bunch of cool floats with no cohesive style. Maybe with the music and dancers my opinion will be changed. Time will tell

jrh1985

Almost all of spectro was destroyed.. as a matter of fact ALL of the large units were destroyed... keep in mind that the fish from spectro were newer units (when ariel joined spectro) and were mostly wire and metal structured..... hence, termite 'proofer'

Again, I don't know that these units are from spectro, but they look a lot like them
How could the Fish be newer???? Ariel was in Spectro when it opened in 1991!!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom