Festival of Fantasy Parade coming to Magic Kingdom in 2014

jjnshane

I wonder where it's placement in the parade will be. I think it would be a rather kicking finale float, but it would be pretty amusing if they placed it right behind the princess garden float. Anyone else feel that the dragon could potentially make an appearance in this year's Halloween parade?
This would make a fantastic finale float, but I don't think it is -- From what I understand there are several different characters in the finale (and I am hoping against hope that they are NOT on the castle float!) so this could be the last float and then there are characters behind it with no other float to close out the parade... but that would be wierd I would think. Maybe Mickey's baloon is the last float of the parade and the other characters are in front of that float?
Oh, and I think it would be awesome if the dragon float were chasing the princess garden down the street... :joyfull:

aladdin2007

This would make a fantastic finale float, but I don't think it is -- From what I understand there are several different characters in the finale (and I am hoping against hope that they are NOT on the castle float!) so this could be the last float and then there are characters behind it with no other float to close out the parade... but that would be wierd I would think. Maybe Mickey's baloon is the last float of the parade and the other characters are in front of that float?
Oh, and I think it would be awesome if the dragon float were chasing the princess garden down the street... :joyfull:

I believe one of the parade insiders already confirmed the castle float will NOT be in this parade..:)

jrh1985

This may be off topic but if we are getting HIH, TDL just started a show stop to close out the 30th, it's full of classic Disney tunes which I think FOF is supposed to have. Is this close to FOF's music?:

themonkeyisthesultan

sure does,,, is the AK parade still running? wasnt it on the chopping block next? I never get to that park too often.
The parade is still going and they're about to start construction on a new walkway from the Africa train station to Asia to help ease congestion at parade time, so I wouldn't expect the parade to be leaving any time soon.

WDWDad13

That dragon is jaw droppingly magnificent (or should I say Maleficent?).

Must say I had some doubts initially about this parade, but it really looks like its going to be something special. It will certainly blow the previous Share/Disney/Celebrate Dream Come True parade out of the water.

yeah isn't that the truth... now all we need is a good soundtrack to it and there is no comparison just from the photos we've seen so far

TheFranco

Pictures of the Mickey, Brave and Peter Pan floats

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 286

SpectroMan93

Notice how the dragon's head is stooped, the masts on the ship are removed/folded over, the top of the balloon is removed, and the bagpipes are lowered. I kind of love how every float has the ability to be compressed for travel/storage, and yet they still look massive, and of course, all very unique from each other. A welcome change from CADCT, where pretty much every float had the same basic structure.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom