Festival of Fantasy Parade coming to Magic Kingdom in 2014

TTA94

ah so it could very well be all new and original?? disneylands parade of dreams would work well if not, it already has the lyric of festival in it, all they would have to do is tweak it.

Funny you said parade of dreams and the "festival" lyric. I was thinking the same exact thing! The only downside is it wouldn't have the cool show stop like pod had.

Next Big Thing

I'm sure he did...but isn't that cutting it close? Rehearsals are about to start
If they absolutely need too, i'm sure they can rehearse without music for a bit. There's really no need for it in rehearsal right away. A ot of what the performers do is simple movements that get repeated over and over. It's just about learning choreography/blocking. Any actor that wants to be respected should be able to rehearse without music.

That said, i'm sure everything will work out fine.

GrantR

i don't know how it's working in this instance, but I'm assuming if it's ready for recording, there's a demo. any performance I've done has used a rehearsal track before recording.

TTA94

Hopefully we will get to hear a sneak peek of the music in the coming weeks. Steve kinda hinted to keep a look out on the Disney blog.

Cesar R M

i don't know how it's working in this instance, but I'm assuming if it's ready for recording, there's a demo. any performance I've done has used a rehearsal track before recording.

Agree,
No surprise they used a track with know timings, ticks, rates..etc.. so they can adjust them (aka calibrate) before putting the real thing.

TTA94

The POD version of Welcome will always be one of the best pieces of music ever used for a parade! I can only dream of them re-using it. :p

They could totally update/remake it to! :) Would be awesome! But ckozel0318 and others have said awhile back that its Happiness Is Here, or at least very similar.

GrantR

They could totally update/remake it to! :) Would be awesome! But ckozel0318 and others have said awhile back that its Happiness Is Here, or at least very similar.

Ha, I edited the post to make that clearer!

I love Happiness is Here, I hope they don't mess with it too much!

TTA94

Ha, I edited the post to make that clearer!

I love Happiness is Here, I hope they don't mess with it too much!

Happiness Is Here is the most catchy parade music I have ever heard! It never gets tiring! My second choice would have been Flights of Fantasy from HKDL. They both are FOF lol. I do not mean to bash Soundsational but the Flights of Fantasy version is so much better lol.

TTA94

Flights of Fantasy is so cute! I agree with you. Soundsational's version isn't as good.

Sadly the wrong version made its way out... lol

It will be interesting to see if FOF is identical to Happiness as far as opening, lyrics, underliner. Most of the floats music should be totally different.

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom