Festival of Fantasy Parade coming to Magic Kingdom in 2014

SpectroMan93

Can anyone tell us if FOF will have a opening title float? I hope it will be a big opening instead of what HIH is like with just goofy on a horse and Snow White..
From a conversation I had with someone close to the parade:
"Princess is first unit and the title banner will be on that float. Mickey/Minnie is last w Pinocchio directly in front"

Figments Friend

On the internet? If so can we get a link, please?!
Edit-

Other than the one on the parks blog. Lol

Sure ...but the footage i saw is similar to the Park Blogs video you mentioned ( which i just watched for comparisons ).

This video i am sharing below is the original, raw footage...with no added music and not 'speeded up' like the PB version.
This version gives you more time to savor what you are seeing roll by you.
Have a look..

Clearly shows a few of the larger units being moved, but of course not in 'show mode' with all the animations and lighting activated.

Check out the Maleficent Dragon in the opening shots. Absolutely awesome.
Nothing compared to what this thing looks like in person though, that is a given.

Last edited:

TTA94

From a conversation I had with someone close to the parade:
"Princess is first unit and the title banner will be on that float. Mickey/Minnie is last w Pinocchio directly in front"

Not sure how I feel about the Princess float opening.. Don't get me wrong its a beautiful float. To me this means the music will start off slow. Jubilation may be a good fit in this case... I don't know where the Title Banner will go though? It better not be cheesy like the one on the castle float! :eek:

Last edited:

aladdin2007

Not sure how I feel about the Princess float opening.. Don't get me wrong its a beautiful float. To me this means the music will start off slow. Jubilation may be a good fit in this case... I don't know where the Title Banner will go though? It better not be cheesy like the one on the castle float! :eek:

It giving me images of the Rose Bowl parade, and is honeybooboo on the float? The whole princess thing Im just not a fan of, so its just me probably. (Yes dont worry the honeybooboo remark was sarcasm lol.)

SpectroMan93

I imagine it would go across the bottom of the float, since it already juts out. Honestly, I always imagined the Mickey/Minnie Balloon would be first; it has that opening chapter feel to it. The garden float leading the way changes the tone of the parade a bit. Would definitely allow for a grand fanfare style entrance. It all depends on the music at this point to make it all work/tie together.

etwtec

Please tell me the music is not Jubilation! :eek:

Last edited:

jrh1985

I'm excited to see the entire thing. The floats are amazing (pictures don't do them justice). The music is fun and the costumes are out of this world! Like a broadway or Vegas show. It's going to be fun to watch and fun to see reactions from the crowd.
Are there Show Girls???? LOL!

Di5n3Y

I don't know if this has been mentioned, but this cherography, for parade dancers, is quite intense. Costumes are designed, and being changed around the dancing. And as far as I know, don't see a rainy version happening.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom