February 2016 Disney World ticket price increases and new tiered 1 day tickets

EOD K9

As we all said, we don't begrudge a company making a profit. If the parks kept the quality and upkeep they used to get, I don't think many people would be too upset. However, since the quality has declined, the price in proportion to experience is not justified. Maybe once Avatar and SWL are, we can say, "that was worth it".

EpcotCenter82

As we all said, we don't begrudge a company making a profit. If the parks kept the quality and upkeep they used to get, I don't think many people would be too upset. However, since the quality has declined, the price in proportion to experience is not justified. Maybe once Avatar and SWL are, we can say, "that was worth it".

But we're paying for the construction of Avatar and Star Wars before we are able to actually visit each area with the continued increase in ticket prices.

Tay

This will just affect merchandise and food sales. With all of the extra money they're making from this , they could at least hire more construction workers to speed up their snail like building pace . We all know this money is going to help with the decline of ESPN , overseas parks, and WDI spending.

bhg469

Loved the burger I had at Sci Fi!

We honestly haven't eaten at too many TS restaurants.
Just:
San Angel Inn (multiple times)
Tutto Italia
Tony's Town Square
Sci Fi

I know that list ruins any street cred I could have had, but we usually aren't in the parks for a full day.

Now my wife has been to many, many more as her family visited often on vacation.
I had never been until moving down here in 2010.
Tonys was good. I don't care what anyone says. I have had one on of my best meals on property there. I don't know if they still do specials but I had a pork shank there over 12 years ago that I still remember. The trick is to not order off their boring pasta menu.

ParentsOf4

The one-day seasonal pricing will catch the headlines but the real story is the price increases of multiday tickets. 2-to-7 day Magic Your Way tickets are up about 7.5%, with 7-day tickets up over 10%. :jawdrop:

I'll need to crunch some more numbers but these appear to be the biggest increases since 2006, Bob Iger's first year as CEO. :greedy:

Last edited:

lentesta

Premium Member
The one-day seasonal pricing will catch all the attention but the real story is the price increases of multiday tickets. 2-7 day Magic Your Way tickets are up about 7.5%, with 7-day tickets up over 10%. :jawdrop:

I'll need to crunch some more numbers but these appear to be the highest increases since 2006, Bob Iger's first year as CEO. :greedy:

I have a spreadsheet if you need it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom