Favorite Restaurant

CBug88

Jiko in AKL/ Le Cellier in Epcot for a nice sit down dinner

Pecos Bills in MK for some cheese fries!

Liberty Tree Tavern for a nice lunch

amaley01

Coral Reef (ts) :slurp:
Cape May Cafe & Chef Mickey's (buffet)

(cs) Main Street Bakery, Pinocchio Village (mk) & Tangierine Cafe (e)

bgoebel

liked marrakesh's food last visit but love liberty tree for atmosphere (remembering going there when I was a child and have many fond memories of their character meals).
Looking forward to trying Teppanyaki/Teppanando in December (my husband's birthday meal choice). Gonna try Sushi from next door too :)

TinkSassy

Favorite to date is Prime Time 50's - Pot Roast is great! And love the Hot Fudge Sunday!

Like the breakfast at O'Hana too - great view of the castle and relaxed character greetings.

noflashphoto

JIKO! I ate there on the last night of my CP and it was amaaaazing. I had Ostrich! mmmm. I also do love Beaches N' Cream. We've tried to finish the kitchen sink three times and have never been completely successful...close...but not all the way lol

bayoumoon

CS= Pepper Market Grill just because they have everything.
TS= Le Cellier followed by Biergarten

Going back soon and trying all sorts of new restaurants so this could be changing.

TheJonesys

We always go to the Garden Grill and I'm not sure if this counts but we tried the T-Rex restaurant at Downtown Disney this time and the atomosphere was great and would definately go back....pity I have to wait two and a half years now:(

njDizFan

Jiko, hands down one of the best meals i ever had. Also, Boma, Rose and Crown and the Luah at Polyfor entertainment. next trip have ADR's to hollywood and vine, CP,Royal Table,Spoodles,Tusker House. All First time,might have to add to the list.

chwilson88

Bistro de Paris, upstairs from the Chefs de France, in Epcot. Some would argue its on the expensive side, but the food is top notch, and maybe only second to Victoria & Albert's for the true fine dining experience.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom