favorite quote from a ride or queue?

yankspy

i agree with mr.morrow. But ialso like like the bride at the end of HM, cant remember what she says, but i can hear it playing n my head. anyone know?
"Hurry back. Hurry baacckk. Be sure to bring your death certificate, should you decide to join us. Make final arrangements now. We have been dying to have you".

rsoxguy

"Sir, would you please stop behaving like an idiot?! You are an embarrassment to your family and the entire Red Sox Nation"... Oh, wait, this thread is about an "official" quote, isn't it?

forevermickey

Please stand clear of the doors, por favor mantenganse alejado de las puertas.

It's the first and last thing you hear every night at the Magic Kingdom. I have it as a ringtone on my phone.
I have the same ringtone!-- love that- makes me smile:)-
I also have Peter Pan's Flight as another ringtone- just makes me feel happy:)

floridaproject

"Hey, you goldbricks, this ain't a spectator sport! Where do you think you are, Disney World??!! Get your strollers in line and hustle! On the double! Move it, move it, move it!" -General Knowledge in Cranium Command

"Last week the River Pilots License Test was given to 30 Jungle Cruise Skippers. Congratulations to all of those who passed. The remaining 29 pilots can take the test again next month." -Jungle Cruise Queue.

"We now have the ability and the responsibility to build new bridges of acceptance and cooperation between us. To create a better world for ourselves and our children as continue or amazing journey aboard Spaceship Earth." -Spaceship Earth 1994-2007

panther726

"Now approaching, Space Mountain!"

Also, from a skipper on Jungle Cruise-" I wonder where this cave leads to. Seeing that we're in Disney World, it's probably a gift shop."

Or any line from MuppetVision!

WDW_Emily

"Make it a stretch. . .On the other hand, make it a super stretch!" me and my sister quote this every time we she the pre show it gets us so pumped for the show.

Another favorite is at the end of Fantasmic when Mickey says "Some imagination huh?" It always puts a smile on my face.

totodog

"Of course...there's always MY WAY!"

"Marching along we're adventurers.
Singing a song of adventurers.
Up or down
North, south, east, or west
An adventurers life is best!
An adventurers life is beeeeesssst!

Kungaloosh!"

DisneyLeo18

-"Briar patch?" right before the drop

-This one is on a sign but me and my friends always say it. While waiting to launch on RnRc "Traffic jammed, take alt. route"

NYwdwfan

This is Captain Nemo speaking. Welcome aboard the Nautilus. We are proceeding on a course that will take us on a voyage 20,000 leagues beneath the sea....

DisneyNut7578

"Mama don't whip little Buford.
Mama don't pound on his head.
Mama don't whip little Buford.
I think you should shoot him instead."

- Country Bear Jamboree

I laugh everytime I hear it. But just about everything on this post puts a smile on my face :)

kaos

"Thanks, and have a magical day"

"Sir, we need to check your purse" - "IT'S A CARRYALL!!!" No kidding- heard this going through the security check at Epcot Internation Gateway a few trips ago..

"Welcome to Orlando International Airport" :lookaroun

Ralphlaw

"would you like another sir" the bars of world showcase

Oh yeah, and how do all of you remember the quotes, word for word? This is great.

Personally, I love the bit before Illuminations: "Welcome to Illuminations, Reflections of Earth . . ." Does anyone have the full quote, right up to where he blows out the candle?

I also love just about anything from the Muppets, American Adventure, and the Jeremy Irons narration from Spaceship Earth. Sorry I'm not as good at putting in the exact quotes.

erasure fan1

"Its a GLORIOUS 3hr finale!"
"Youve got a minute half."

Bus driver "Did you hear about the monorail extension? Its going to go through the new 5th gate." :lookaroun

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom