favorite quote from a ride or queue?

Luige11

" We invite you if you dare to come aboard because in tonights episode you are the star."

Please stand clear of the doors, por favor mantenganse alejado de las puertas.

tinkatpotc

OMG!!! I cannot believe that so many of us have the same favorites!!! When people used to call my phone and get the voicemail they had to listen to the monorail first! Here are some of my other favorites:

JC: "He'll give you a deal, two heads for the price of yours."
It's Tough to Be a Bug: "Friends don't exterminate friends."
POTC: "Dead men don't tell tales."
ExtraTerrorEstrial Alien Encounter: "We've just selected our lucky volunteer. We're gonna have to boost the IQ a bit."
UoE: When Ellen is "talking" to the pre-show audience
Star Tours: "I'm sure to do better next time. It was my first flight and I'm still getting used to my programming."
DVC: "Welcome Home"

NORMNB8S

"Dead men tell no tales"

What can I say, I went to E.C.U. so I'm a pirate...200 years too late. ;)

Off topic for a second, I was born in Greenville. It's nice to see another Pirate fan on the boards.

Back on topic:

And consider this dismaying observation, this chamber has no windows, and no doors. Which offers you this chilling challenge, to find a way out! Of course, there's always my way

MSEP: "Ladies and Gentlemen, Boys and Girls, The Magic Kingdom proudly presents our spectacular festival pageant of nighttime magic and imagination in thousands of sparkling lights and electro-synthe-magnetic musical sounds. The Main Street Electrical Parade!"

mickeymaniacs

Oh good choice =)

"Good evening, on behalf of Walt Disney World, the place where dreams come true, we welcome all of you to Epcot and World Showcase. We've gathered here tonight, around the fire, as people of all lands have gathered for thousands and thousands of years before us, to share the light and to share a story. An amazing story, as old as time itself but still being written. And though each of us has our own individual stories to tell, a true adventure emerges when we bring them all together as one. We hope you enjoy our story tonight; Reflections of Earth."

Oh I love this!

Thomas morrow

3 more from the HM

When hinges creek in door less chambers and strange and frightening sounds echo through the halls,whenever candle lights flicker were the air is deathly still this is the time when ghosts are present practicing there terror with ghoulish delite

I do I did

Now I will raise the saftey bar and a ghost will follow you home hahahaha kindly watch your step

LoriMistress

1. HM: Of course, there's always my way...

2. POTC: Dead men don't tell tales...

3. ToT: You've entered, The Twilight Zone.

And my favorite from DLR:

The Matterhorn: "Remain seated please [with your seat belts fastened]; Permaneced sentados por favor."

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom