favorite quote from a ride or queue?

Kev1417

Original Poster
anyone have any personal favorite lines from the rides that make you laugh, cry, smile? One of my personal favorites is from Sam the Eagle from the queue at Muppet Vision....."It's a tribute to all nations, but mostly America." My family and I crack up every time we hear that. Also we love PoTC "We want the redhead! We want the Redhead!"

What are some of yours?

disney dharling

Please stand clear of the doors, por favor mantenganse alejado de las puertas.

It's the first and last thing you hear every night at the Magic Kingdom. I have it as a ringtone on my phone.

CoffeeJedi

For realz:
"Welcome foolish mortals...."

For lulz:
"Yuu are not ze virst to pass zis vay, nor shall yuu be ze lazt!"

And an oldie:
"And it rained, and it rained, and it rained... the deluge!"

Rinx

Even though I can no longer enjoy this one:

"Now arriving at Space Mountain, Tomorrowland's gateway to the galaxies."

Or this:

"Will these seemingly infinite communications become a flood or electronic babble? Or will we use this power to usher in a new age of understanding and cooperation on this, our Spaceship Earth."

Presently, I do very much enjoy all that's already been posted.

Pooh'sBuddy

Just 'cause I'm listening to it right now:

"For your safety, I've invented rails for you to lean on. I call them lean rails. Please do not sit on the lean rails, because they're to lean on. And don't sit on the floor. My studies show you cannot experience Time Travel on the floor. And it's not a pretty picture in those shorts."

and

"There goes Suzanne Somers pulled by a blender fish."

David S.

For laughs:

From Splash Mountain

As Brer Bear sings and Brer Gator chomps on Brer Fox's tail....

Brer Bear: "Duh, Zip-A-Dee-Do-Dah..."

Brer Fox: "Brer Gator, I got enough troubles with Brer Bear flingin' us into this Briar Patch! OW! And stop that singin'! OW!!!!"

From Country Bear Jamboree

INTRO

Buff: "Hey Henry, what's holding you up. We can't hang around here all day!"

Max: "Now Buff, be patient! It takes a little doin' to set these things up!"

Melvin: "Yeah, we ain't going anywhere anyhow. We're kind of hung up here! Huh huh huh!"

AND FINALE

Henry: "As you can see, we're just one big happy family! Well folks, this concludes our show. Thanks for BEARing with us until the BEAR end, and BEARrel around to see us again!"

From The Enchanted Tiki Room

Jose: "My siestas are getting shorter and shorter!"

From The Many Adventures Of Winnie the Pooh

Tigger: "I almost bounced right out of the ride!"

From Dumbo, the Flying Elephant

Timothy Mouse (spiel): "Now you can all hold your horses - I mean elephants!"

From Walt Disney World Railroad

Spiel: "We're traveling through the wilds of Adventureland, where you just might run into a lot of savage critters out there, including lions, and tigers, and Tiki birds! Everybody best be on the lookout - you never can tell when a man-eating lion or a train-chasing tiger might show up!"

Spiel: "Across the street is Donald's Boat. It ain't much good for sailing, but it sure is a boatload of fun!"

From Honey I Shrunk The Audience

EXIT AUDIO

Dr. Channing: "Give that dog a breath mint!"

Dr. Szalinski: What's that, a flea?! Watch out folks, there's a large flea in here!"

From The Magic Of Disney Animation

Mushu: "Don't crowd me, poultry!"

Mushu: "Double the Mushu, double the fun!"

Mushu: "Apparently, I've been everything except a chicken and a peanut!"

From Flights Of Wonder

Guano Joe: "Allright, there you are! This is the second time today I have lost this tour group! Let's review, people. I am the tour guide, and this is the flag. You follow the flag and stay with me! That's how a tour works, people! Now I've got some Fastpasses for a fun educational film called 'Marsupial Madness: My Mom's Pouch Is My Couch'. It's about kangaroos, people!"

For goosebumps:

From Peter Pan's Flight

Peter Pan: "Come on everybody, here we go! Off to NeverLand!"

From Wishes

Jiminy Cricket: "It's the Blue Fairy!"

Blue Fairy: "Remember, we must always believe in our Wishes, for they are the Magic in the world. Now, let's all put our hearts together, and make a wish come true!"

WDWmazprty

I like so many! But I love the broadcast from Albert Awol in the Jungle Cruise queue.

"Attention: due to heavy rains, the Nile River is extremely wet today. Please drive slowly."

:D

goofykt

It's not my favorite ride quote, but it's definitely the most memorable because it seriously creeps me out every time!

It's when The Bride sing-songily says "hurry ba-ack"at the end of the Haunted Mansion ride. Ugh! Gives me the heebie jeebies every time!

Dave Disney

How about: "The next time you check into a deserted hotel on the dark side of Hollywood, make sure you know just what kind of vacancy you're filling. Or you may find yourself a permanent resident of... The Twilight Zone."

"Paging Mr. Morrow, Mr. Tom Morrow, your party from Saturn has arrived. Please give them a ring" and now "Paging Mr. Morrow. Mr. Tom Morrow. Please contact Mr. Johnson in the Control Tower to confirm your Flight to the Moon".

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom