• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

favorite que line.

Haunted Mansion is amazing. I also find Jungle Cruise amusing. The Tower of Terror queue where you go into the boiler room is, well, terrifying, lol. My all time favorite queue, however, would be for Indiana Jones and the Temple of the Forbidden Eye at DLR.
 

RonAnnArbor

Well-Known Member
My favorite queue line is actually at Disneyland Paris for Phantom Manner...mostly because you are up on a hill and you get a fantastic view of frontiertown below you and the park spread out from there...at the US Parks, I would have to say my favorite queue line is currently the It's a Bug's Life line that weaves in and around the tree of life - the detail there is stunning.
 
RonAnnArbor said:
My favorite queue line is actually at Disneyland Paris for Phantom Manner...mostly because you are up on a hill and you get a fantastic view of frontiertown below you and the park spread out from there...at the US Parks, I would have to say my favorite queue line is currently the It's a Bug's Life line that weaves in and around the tree of life - the detail there is stunning.

Ooh, yes, I can vaguely remember the hill...haven't been to Disneyland Paris in like 12 years, lol. It's Tough to be a Bug is cool too, I kind of forgot about that one :D
 

Tim G

Well-Known Member
Never knew there something like a "Favorite queue line"...

I was always taught to keep queue lines a short a possible, because long lines are a drag... :lookaroun
 

dxwwf3

Well-Known Member
For each park, those that deserve special mention (in order)

MK:

Splash Mountain (The short inside portion)
Pirates of the Caribbean
Jungle Cruise


Epcot:

Test Track

MGM:

Tower of Terror
Star Tours
Muppet Vision 3D (Even though it has to be a HUGE wait before you really can see it)

AK

Kali River Rapids
Kilimanjaro Safaris
(Haven't been on Everest)


Spider Man, Dueling Dragons, Dudley Do Right's Ripsaw Falls, Popeye and Bluto's Bilge Rat Barges at IOA. And MIB Alien Attack and Revenge of the Mummy at USF.

IOA gets the park award for best queues though, IMO.
 

Mr Bill

Well-Known Member
MK: Pirates
MGM: Rock n Roller Coaster
Epcot: I'd go with Spaceship Earth, since there's never a need to see one.
AK: Everest hands down.
 

WDWFantasmic

New Member
Most detailed and my all time favorite queue would Indiana Jones Adventure: Temple of the Forbidden Eye. It's so long and detailed, and not even ToT's queue can compare with it. Even the outside digs part is detailed, and better than most queues. The temple part inside is so creepy, and adds to the ambience. From the flooded maze, bat caverns, spike chamber, hall of descending blocks, rotunda and Indy's office, it's just the best queue of all time. Not to mention the scary sounds playing in the temple part of the queue, and the Marabic writing.
 

surfsupdon

Well-Known Member
In the Parks
No
I most enjoy the Pirates scenery. As a young boy, that was the coolest space to walk through. It rarely ever had a long line, so you got to really explore, move at your own pace by going really slow and getting pictures, or chasing your sister through that tunnel, haha.

Anyone notice now that the interior of the queue, now that it is usually occupied, is always filthy with trash on the ground and overflowing trash cans. Always in Pirates, for some reason.
 

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
surfsupdon said:
I most enjoy the Pirates scenery. As a young boy, that was the coolest space to walk through. It rarely ever had a long line, so you got to really explore, move at your own pace by going really slow and getting pictures, or chasing your sister through that tunnel, haha.

Anyone notice now that the interior of the queue, now that it is usually occupied, is always filthy with trash on the ground and overflowing trash cans. Always in Pirates, for some reason.

I also like Pirates queue, and for the same reasons. However, it is kinda hard though for custodial to get in there when the line is out the building!

Taryn said:
Haunted Mansion is amazing. I also find Jungle Cruise amusing. The Tower of Terror queue where you go into the boiler room is, well, terrifying, lol. My all time favorite queue, however, would be for Indiana Jones and the Temple of the Forbidden Eye at DLR.

I find Jungle Cruise irratating, just when you think that you've gotten real close to boarding, you find that there's a whole other building the queue snakes through.:mad:
 

CaliSurfer182

New Member
I would say the Indiana Jones Adventure in DL, and then there would be a three way tie between the Tower of Terror's, It's a Bug's Life (in AK), and the Star Tour's rides.
 

relloron

New Member
MK:
Splash Mountain
Pirates of the Caribbean
Big Thunder Mountain
Buzz Lightyear (for the animatronic :D)

Epcot:
Test Track

MGM:
Star Tours
Muppet Vision

AK:
Kali River Rapids
Kilimanjaro Safaris
(I haven't been on Everest, but can't wait! :sohappy: )
 

Blue0ctane

New Member
I've always liked Test Track's. My all-time favorite queue, though, is Dudley Do-Right's Ripsaw Falls. The entire thing is indoors, it's nicely themed, not too long, and it moves fairly quickly.

Least favorite is Top Thrill Dragster - too long and too many switchbacks. And there's just about no shade.
 

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Top Bottom