favorite que line.

DonaldDoleWhip

Magic Kingdom: Splash Mountain
Epcot: Soarin' (I like the trivia section)
MGM: Tower of Terror (although I never ride)
Animal Kingdom: Kali River Rapids (I'm sure that Everest is great, though)

hayzer11

Energy, you make the world go round!
MK: Big Thuder,alittle boring yes, ( and Timekeeper, I always loved thoses bubbles in the tubes)

Epcot: Hista/JII, and body wars

MGM: Star Tours , Muppet Vison 3D, and the great movie ride

AK: Kilomanjaro Safaris'

awalte7

Tower of terror,haunted mansion, kali river rapids...Anything BUT space mountain. It makes me a little sick to my stomach

TwitterMouse

I love the queue for tower of terror, there's so many little things to look at. :)
In epcot I like the test track one, in magic kingdom, I'm not sure.

Blue0ctane said:

Least favorite is Top Thrill Dragster - too long and too many switchbacks. And there's just about no shade.

I was SO mad. (Well, not really). My friends and I drove from NJ to Cedar Point just for a weekend to ride Top Thrill and the others. Top Thrill was INSANE. We never saw anything like it. Wouldn't you know, the very next summer, Great Adventure in NJ opens the new tallest fastest coaster. Oh well, it was still cool.

orioleinflorida

Tot

I have to agree the TOT hotel / waiting area is awesome . My 13 year old daughter commented on our trip last week about how Disney takes the whole ride and makes it look so authentic . She loved the TOT hotel even the outside waiting area with empty fountain and cracked concrete is amazing.

tomm4004

Yes, Indy DL is the best line.

At, WDW - I just rode E:E and the queue is excellent, similar in some ways to Kali. Also love Jungle Cruise for the funny radio announcer. The mood and atmosphere at TZTOT is first rate. Muppets has best pre-show.

Soarin queue is borin, and Test Track is loud and crass. M:S - what's with the bags under Gary Sinise's eyes?

Overseas, Pirates and Phantom Manor at DLP have good lines, as does Journey to the Center of the Earth and Indy in Tokyo. Timekeeper Tokyo had a beautiful waiting room.

Magic Kingdom: Pirates Of The Caribbean & Haunted Masion
Epcot: ???
MGM: Tower of Terror & Muppet Vision
Animal Kingdom: Tough To Be a Bug

Rcoaster809

That is a really tough question for me. Since it's been almost a year since I've been there, and we don't have any plans to go back in the near future, I would take waiting in line for the restroom at WDW now if I could. I guess Space Mountain, just because I've stood in that tunnel so many times, I feel at home in there, and it is really special. Otherwise Splash Mountain. It is unique, and my entire family rides it, so between the scenery and the people, I don't get bored. I agree that TOT is great, but it way too creepy for me to put it on my list.

NeedABreak

Space Mountain has a special place in my heart as well.

Walking down that tunnel really seperates me from the rest of the park, I love it. Same thing POC.

Star Tours, TOT and RNR of course.

Backlot tour needs an update if you ask me (Pearl Harbor....)

I don't really get the queue for Malstrom, the rest of Norway is so great looking and infront of the best ride in World Showcase you feel like your at a bus station or something.:veryconfu

Jenna

Well Ive only been to wdw once so I haven't been on loadsa rides but I'm going this summer and will hopefully make up for that!
MK:Haunted Mansion
Jungle Cruise (love the moving taratntula thing!)

AK:Tough to be a bug

Jenna

Well Ive only been to wdw once so I haven't been on loadsa rides but I'm going this summer and will hopefully make up for that!
MK:Haunted Mansion
Jungle Cruise (love the moving taratntula thing!)

AK:Tough to be a bug
Dinosaur!

MGM:Great Movie Ride
TOT

Epcot: Mission Space

ctwhalerman

I like the line for Pirates of the Caribbean, Splash Mountain, Space Mountain (in the tunnel, not the switchbacks), The Great Movie Ride (watching those trailers), Star Tours, and the Tower of Terror. Most of the Animal Kingdom queues are well done too.

But my favorite queue has to be the Swiss Family Treehouse. After all, the whole attraction is basically a long queue, where wait and move depending on the people in front of you! :hammer:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom