• Disney Hollywood Studios

Votes: 11 7.0%

• Total voters

Lucille

1. AK
2. Epcot
3. MK
4. DHS

(But if you were to add Disneyland and California Adventure into the mix...Disneyland becomes 1 and California Adventure pretty much ties MK.)

Matt and Kelly

Hands down Magic Kingdom for me. Although I love the rides at DHS, MK will always be the best.

It's usually the first and last park I go to during a trip. Nothing brings out that Disney magic more for me that walking along Main Street, looking at the castle.

Mouse Man

For me it's the following in order:

1) EPCOT
2) MGM Studios (Sorry, just don't like the new name)
3) Magic Kingdom
4) DAK (I think the park is improving for the better)

WondersOfLife

Blink, blink. Breathe, breathe. Day in, day out.
We should all know that Magic Kingdom is #1, and EPCOT is usually #2, most of the time hollywood is #3 and AK is #4...

I voted EPCOT... not mainly for all the new stuff that's there... I voted for retro-epcot :cool:

EPCOT had attractions that you couldn't even find in DL... I'm happy most of WDW's original rides came from EPCOT... do you see Disneyland with Figment? No, which surpises me because Figment is a big seller, and could fit in fantasyland in Magic Kingdom, they could make the original ride of imagination and fit it in both of those parks... anyways, retro epcot all deh way! :D

ABigBrassBand

We should all know that Magic Kingdom is #1, and EPCOT is usually #2, most of the time hollywood is #3 and AK is #4...

I voted EPCOT... not mainly for all the new stuff that's there... I voted for retro-epcot :cool:

EPCOT had attractions that you couldn't even find in DL... I'm happy most of WDW's original rides came from EPCOT... do you see Disneyland with Figment? No, which surpises me because Figment is a big seller, and could fit in fantasyland in Magic Kingdom, they could make the original ride of imagination and fit it in both of those parks... anyways, retro epcot all deh way! :D
Really? I always placed DAK after EPCOT (preferably Center) because it not only encompasses magic, but in a different sense of the word, and it embraces life with amazing and tranquil scenery; truly a masterpiece as far as theme parks go, and you have to take your time to see every little thing.

EPCOT is my favorite (yes, I don't mind modern-day too much) because it showcases everything humankind has to offer; our achievements, the future, and our diversity are all represented in an enticing way that inspires me to do more and learn for the benefit of knowing more and innovating.

As for MK, it's a classic, and so is DHS, but...agh, it's so hard to choose a favorite after EPCOT!

WondersOfLife

Blink, blink. Breathe, breathe. Day in, day out.
Really? I always placed DAK after EPCOT (preferably Center) because it not only encompasses magic, but in a different sense of the word, and it embraces life with amazing and tranquil scenery; truly a masterpiece as far as theme parks go, and you have to take your time to see every little thing.

EPCOT is my favorite (yes, I don't mind modern-day too much) because it showcases everything humankind has to offer; our achievements, the future, and our diversity are all represented in an enticing way that inspires me to do more and learn for the benefit of knowing more and innovating.

As for MK, it's a classic, and so is DHS, but...agh, it's so hard to choose a favorite after EPCOT!

Indeed. But if you were to ask every person who has been to all four parks (i've seen an official poll in a book), it basically ranks to when each park opened to the last...:lookaroun

That could change, in 50 years it could be AK, HWS, EPCOT, then MK :eek:

Prototype82

If it were 1986-1994--Epcot.

As it is now--MK.
It's sad. But hey, EPCOT's not dead completely. Sure we have to deal with Nemo and Ellen, but Test Track, Mission Space, Living with the Land, and Spaceship Earth all seem to fit together to make a World's Fair. It's always going to be my #1.

jjharvpro

Magic Kingdom--always, never gonna change
Epcot and DHS--tied. DHS is becoming a full day park to me now
DAK--it's getting there, but still my least fav.

robw1997

Magic Kingdom is #1, it is the most magical
Epcot is #2, but only because of Illuminations
Animal Kingdom is #3
DHS is #4, something about this park does not feel right. It is not as clean as the other Disney Parks, and it does not seem very "Disneyish".

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom