• Disney Hollywood Studios

Votes: 11 7.0%

• Total voters

Lucille

1. AK
2. Epcot
3. MK
4. DHS

(But if you were to add Disneyland and California Adventure into the mix...Disneyland becomes 1 and California Adventure pretty much ties MK.)

Since I made this last post in 2009, I've changed my opinion slightly.

1. Epcot
2. Animal Kingdom
3. Magic Kingdom
4. Hollywood Studios.

(Of course, Disneyland is still #1. And California Adventure still ties with Magic Kingdom.)

PlutosRHM55

Magic Kingdom is my favorite. While Epcot and Animal Kingdom were close behind I have also fallen in love with Disney Hollywood Studios on a recent trip. Still, Magic Kingdom is my all time favorite.

PartOfYourWorld

DHS-I love this park so much, the atmosphere is awesome and CoH are the best
MK-a close second to DHS, such a magical place who doesn't love the castle?
EPCOT-World Showcase trumps here I love walking around the showcase in all the different shops in the countries.
AK-1/2 day park to me. Still awesome though :)

Lucille

DHS-I love this park so much, the atmosphere is awesome and CoH are the best
MK-a close second to DHS, such a magical place who doesn't love the castle?
EPCOT-World Showcase trumps here I love walking around the showcase in all the different shops in the countries.
AK-1/2 day park to me. Still awesome though :)

What is CoH?

MansionGoer13z

Magic Kingdom. I love getting pics of the castle. Especially at night. And yes the whole park seems magical regardless of where I am. My close second would be Epcot in the World Showcase section.

christine1

MK. I feel like all the everyday worries totally escape me as I walk down Main Street. I am back to being 10 again!:cry:....and don't get me started on the nighttime parade and fireworks ( my boyfriend still thinks I am crazy as the tears roll down my face):lookaroun

WondersOfLife

Blink, blink. Breathe, breathe. Day in, day out.
lolz, on every scale I've seen it's always been 1. MK 2. EPCOT 3. DHS and 4. AK

Wow... what a coinkiedink that they are always listed in the order of which the opened as well! :lol:

SCDisneyfanatic

It's nearly impossible to decide between MK and EPCOT...so, I will say this:

EPCOT is probably my favorite overall, although the Fireworks show at MK is my favorite show...it's truly a Spectacular!!!

WondersOfLife

Blink, blink. Breathe, breathe. Day in, day out.
I don't undestand anything that's actually good at epcot besides the world showcase, test track, sum of all thrils, spaceship earth, and.. ugghh.. Mission: Space :shrug:

That's only half of the theme park. Many of the people on WDWMagic think Ellen's Energy adventure is just for napping. The Seas with Nemo & Friends is barely even thought of unless you mention Pixar! Many people (not me) complain about the last part of spaceship earth, journey into imagination is/should be ranked lower than stitch, imageworks sucks, people even complain about Captain E-O! I remember last year when almost everyone wanted Captain EO back at epcot, now more than half of the people on the forums reject it. It's better than HISTA and MG. So I guess most of ya'll are just rating it for a couple of thrills and the showcase. Otherwise Epcot isn't as good as it once was in many cases. :shrug:

Jakester

Magic Kingdom, It has a certain feeling in it that you cannot find anywhere else. When the clock hits the magic number (closing time) you dont wanna leave

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom