Favorite in-park music?

MacRtst

I, like so many love the entrance music to EPCOT. I have become a fan of the BGM music to Mission Space & Test track (not the 5 minute versions) but the extended actual BGM music. Tomorrowland is great also. But it all really depends on my mood. Animal kingdom in the morning on my way to work. THERE IS JUST SO MANY!!!!

memethyst

everything in the tomorrowland loop
all the sonny eclipse songs [space angels is my favorite though]
the space mountain entrance music and star tunnel music
the act 4 [christmas scene] version of great big beautiful tomorrow
the future world loop [especially that one song, you know what i'm talking about]

sorry those are all really similar but i do like some different ones as well like wishes, fantasmic, fof, boo to you, illuminations, old epcot songs like new horizons and energy you make the world go round and veggie fruit fruit and a LOT more that i don't feel like naming right now because there's a LOT.

LUVofDIS

sorry those are all really similar but i do like some different ones as well like wishes, fantasmic, fof, boo to you, illuminations, old epcot songs like new horizons and energy you make the world go round and veggie fruit fruit and a LOT more that i don't feel like naming right now because there's a LOT.

Boo-To-You is an amazing, catching tune, I sing all year round.

I want to change my answer, how did I forget about this masterpiece. This is unforgivable. I am ashamed.

TraderSam

I'm wondering if anyone else loves the music of a certain park, area of a park, or ride?

I love the star tunnel music from Space Mountain and the theme music for Soarin'. I repeatedly come back to these soundtracks.

Too many favorites to list. I have a playlist for each park and a resort playlist for several of the resorts.

Love the Poly and Trader Sam's playlists. Park-wise, one of my recent favorites is the Hollywood Studios Sunset Blvd loop (2017). Tomorrowland (1989) and Tomorrowland (2016) are two of my favorites as well. EPCOT Future World loops are also great.

As someone else already said, too many to list. Had to buy an external hard drive to hook up to our home computer so we can stream them over our home speakers. Probably around 50GB or so of just Disney loops and music.

Cmdr_Crimson

AKA...Innoventions Loop...one of my favorites..

The Former Fountainview Loop...

One I've really been liking lately is Theater In The Wild's area loop...Very relaxing..

And finally there is this song called "Summer Song" by The Karminsky Experience Which plays within The Landing area at Disney Springs...Very fun and upbeat to listen to and it's fun..

Tavernacle12

There’s certain areas of the entrance to World Showcase lagoon that’ll play the soundtrack to Impressions de France. Also the entire pre/post Illuminations music loop around the lagoon.

MacRtst

So...after reading a few posts, I thought of a few new ones I found and really enjoy listening to. And realized I missed some newer favorites. The finding Nemo background music, the Disney springs marketplace and the land pavilion.

I have found quite a few on Mbts and YT but, I would love if Disney sold this stuff like they did before when they let you make your own cd. Speaking of
..its really time for them to put out a new parks album. I wish they realize people WOULD buy it.

Heppenheimer

I can't get enough of the sound of large groups of Brazilian teenagers chanting and drowning out all other ambient noise.

... All kidding aside, here's my favorites that weren't mentioned yet, some of which are ultra-specific:

The waltz version of Grim Grinning Ghosts played during the ballroom scene on a magnificent old theater organ. This is one of the most perfect marriages of music and visuals in the parks, and the amount of effort that went into producing a piece of music that most guests will barely even notice is astounding

I can't find it online, and you can barely hear it on the actual ride unless you listen very closely, but there's about a 30 or so second variation of "It's a Small, Small World" performed in a hot jazz style that sounds way too funky compared to the rest of the ride. I wish Disney used this high-energy, up-beat style of jazz more often. And it certainly breaks up the monotony and saccharine-sweetness of the main music loop.

The 1930s-influenced music loops of the Jungle Cruise and Tower of Terrror queues, particularly the ghostly echo they added to the latter:

The soundtrack of Impressions de France, which is just absolutely gorgeous music:

Anders Limpar

I can't get enough of the sound of large groups of Brazilian teenagers chanting and drowning out all other ambient noise.

... All kidding aside, here's my favorites that weren't mentioned yet, some of which are ultra-specific:

The waltz version of Grim Grinning Ghosts played during the ballroom scene on a magnificent old theater organ. This is one of the most perfect marriages of music and visuals in the parks, and the amount of effort that went into producing a piece of music that most guests will barely even notice is astounding

I can't find it online, and you can barely hear it on the actual ride unless you listen very closely, but there's about a 30 or so second variation of "It's a Small, Small World" performed in a hot jazz style that sounds way too funky compared to the rest of the ride. I wish Disney used this high-energy, up-beat style of jazz more often. And it certainly breaks up the monotony and saccharine-sweetness of the main music loop.

The 1930s-influenced music loops of the Jungle Cruise and Tower of Terrror queues, particularly the ghostly echo they added to the latter:

The soundtrack of Impressions de France, which is just absolutely gorgeous music:

There's a Bugs Bunny cartoon with the three little pigs and the big bad wolf that has jazz style music. I always felt the jazz part of IASW had a very similar sound and feel to the music in the cartoon.

Last edited:

Crazydisneyfanluke

I listen to these atleast once a week:
  • Horizons Soundtrack (includes queue, ride, and post audio)
  • Illuminations (pre-show, show, and post show audio)
    • There is a "audio experience" that is just over an hour long
    • Also include the tags!
  • Epcot Entrance
  • Innoventions
  • Main street
  • Boo-to-you (favorite part is HM)
  • Soarin (pre, ride, post)
  • Remember....Dream Come True!
  • Condor Flats
  • HM
  • Universe of Energy (old version and Ellen)
  • Living with the Land (theme song, maybe some audio)
  • AK + MGM (DHS?) Entrance loops
  • All the Christmas loops
  • Fantasy in the sky (DL + MK)
  • BraviSEAmo
I know I am missing one...or two...

I think I only listen to Disney music.... 😬😬

Anders Limpar

I listen to these atleast once a week:
  • Horizons Soundtrack (includes queue, ride, and post audio)
  • Illuminations (pre-show, show, and post show audio)
    • There is a "audio experience" that is just over an hour long
    • Also include the tags!
  • Epcot Entrance
  • Innoventions
  • Main street
  • Boo-to-you (favorite part is HM)
  • Soarin (pre, ride, post)
  • Remember....Dream Come True!
  • Condor Flats
  • HM
  • Universe of Energy (old version and Ellen)
  • Living with the Land (theme song, maybe some audio)
  • AK + MGM (DHS?) Entrance loops
  • All the Christmas loops
  • Fantasy in the sky (DL + MK)
  • BraviSEAmo
I know I am missing one...or two...

I think I only listen to Disney music.... 😬😬

Outstanding list

Mainahman

Done! Close thread...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom