• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

Favorite in-park music?

danyoung56

I have 3 area that stand out. The Magic Kingdom's Main Street loop always sets a great mood. The entryway music at Epcot is very inspiring and stirring. And the Innovations Plaza music is just perfect for strolling around and seeing the sights.

wannabeBelle

Advertisement
I love all of the area and background music and listen to a lot of it at home, but the live stuff like Mulch, Sweat & Shears, British Revolution and Off Kilter really take it to the next level for me. In cases like this the music doesn't enhance the attraction, it IS the attraction. I haven't seen the Guardians show but it looks amazing and the talent in that show is off the charts. Marie

mf1972

i always enjoy the music while walking around the parks. very immersive. 1 of my favorites is listening to the tomorrowland loop while just resting at the tomorrowland terrace.
i also get a kick out of the loop in liberty square. they play the monty python theme in their loop.

I'm wondering if anyone else loves the music of a certain park, area of a park, or ride?

I love the star tunnel music from Space Mountain and the theme music for Soarin'. I repeatedly come back to these soundtracks.

yess! I listen to the star tunnel music all day! One video on youtube has a 4 hour loop of it! I also listen to spaceship earth music

mikejs78

Premium Member
Too many to name..

Innoventions
Epcot Entrance
Spaceship Earth score
Soarin
Haunted Mansion
Pirates
Tomorrowland
MK Entrance
Star Tours
DHS Entrance
Pre-Illuminations Music...
Space Tunnel
Splash
ToT Queue
Test Track Queue

I could go on, but I have to stop now... Going to start a playlist....

Nottamus

Innoventions Epcot Loop ( # 1)
Soarin' - (pre ride, during ride, and post ride)
Illuminations Music - especially post show
The Pandora Drum Circle thing - just kidding
World Showcase - walking around and listening one county fade into another..
Animal Kingdom Live shows by Dawa Bar have a great vibe too

LUVofDIS

The back ground music for the Tower of Terror. I can listen to that all day. I can be upset, hear that and I bust out in all smiles, that is until it shuts off, than I am upset again. So is life.

Top Bottom