Favorite Hidden Micky

rocketscientist

I think my new favorite one is in Rafiki's planet watch. When I was there on Monday, I was waiting outside of the bathroom just inside the entrance staring at the wall for a while until I realized that the Ostrich (or some such large necked bird that it was supposed to be) was looking back with a mickey-shaped pupil...

WOOHOO4DISNEY!

Haunted Mansion Hidden Mickey

The three pots hanging in the attic scene on the left side in the Haunted Mansion is my favorite. I think my sister in law pointed it out to me a few visits ago.

Pocamahontas

I think one of my favorites is the one at Once Upon a Toy at DTD...they have one in the train room behind the registers, on this really pretty wall paper of well...Disney Toys. Well in the window in the upper right corner is a hidden mickey in the clouds.

I love it because I love the idea of Mickey in the clouds...

But I think I'd have to say that the best are the ones not in the book...the ones you find on your own. My boyfriend found one made of red buoys on Malestrom...it was realllly neat!

Crescent_Fresh

Favorite Hidden Mickey...

My favorite one of all is in the best ride of all of Disney...
The Haunted Mansion, not the ones that cast members jokingly set up on the table to the far left with the 2 coffee plates and the Dinner plate, not the ones on the changing portrait prior to the stretching rooms, not even the fact that the two stretching rooms and the main parlor form a large mickey head that you stand in, but the one in the attic to the left of the Bride just prior to going down to the cemetery... I didnt see it so many times, but being a cast member, I had the priveledge of walking through the ride with the lights on more than a few times... i kept telling my fiance about it and had to take a flash picture to prove to her it is there because you cant really see it because your eyes do not adjust to the low light fast enough... (I know I know... sensitive ghosts) However to the left just before leaving the attic there are 3 frypans / skillets hanging in the attic with all the other clutter in the attic on the last wood post to the left of the doombuggy and they form a Mickey head in the pitch black of the ride...

Other than that maybe the actual carving of a mickey mouse head (not shaped like but an actual Mickey head) in a knothole at Disney's Wilderness lodge villas near the Iron Spike room he even has his eyes painted so you can make him out hidden in the wood..

The more I think the more I remember some pretty cool ones, but I cannot write a book here of all the ingenious ones WDI has put out there for you to find... the best ones are usually the ones that you just find for yourself...

Fluxuated

Its not a spectacular one, but the first one we saw was the Paint rings on the table in SSE, in the Renaissance Era, 3 white paint rings that form a hidden Mickey. I'm afraid that one might be gone forever once the ride reopens. :mad:

Kingdom WDW

Ok, so it's not exactly the best one, but my favorite is in the wallpaper at the Grand Flo. Actually, it's the only Hidden Mickey I've ever seen, besides the bubbles in Fantasmic!

DisneyGigi

I love Hidden Mickeys! My faves are the ones at Splash Mountain. The barrels at the beginning, the Fish bobber by the picnic basket, the cloud Mickey, and of course the big drop. Another fave because I finally saw it is the one with pepples around the drain on the ground in Africa at AK.

g.ishmael

Strange place for a Hidden Mickey

I was just taking a smoke break at work and an Office Max (an office supply store in the Houston area) was making a delivery to the building I work in. The truck's sides and back are decorated with pictures of those multi-colored rubber-band balls. Well, the back has three of the balls in the shape of a purfect Classic Hidden Mickey! Guess where my mind is at?

44 days till I'm back at the World!
January 12, 2008 to January 19, 2008
All Star Music

reetster

I think that my fav has to be the one when you step off the Rockin Rollin Roller Coaster because it was the first one that my 5 year old found all by himself! We were looking around everywhere and with a huge sqweal of delight he pointed it out. Its contained within the words Box 15 on a lable on the black music boxes just as you step off and approach the picture screens.

He now seems to see 'hidden mickeys' in every day situations at home and school! What have I created!:sohappy:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom