Favorite Hidden Micky

Camille59

how about a hidden donald? :) on the great movie ride, look carefully & you'll see donald decked out as a hieroglyphic.

the tucker house mickey is my favorite, followed by one on dinosaur...it's on one of the dinosaurs, as a pattern on the hide. i don't remember which dino tho...

Hidden Donald also at Haunted Mansion in library chair I believe.
:sohappy:

Camille59

Supposedly planted by Cast Members of days gone by it's located in Lake County, the county to the west/ northwest of the Orange County side of the property.

My favorite one has to be the Sorcerer Mickey in Blizzard Beach, its on the side of the bridge ( not sure what bridge ), but if your in the Cross Country Creek, you will proberly see it.

pintraderpayee

I've not seen this one posted on the hidden mickey site or in the hidden mickey book, but it may have been in older posts or editions.....in the Aladdin window scene at the Emporium (the side facing Main Street not side towards City Hall), the windows of one of the Agrabah (sp?) buildings in the second row are hidden mickeys. Some of the other buildings have the same shaped windows, but upside down. Love looking at this hidden mickey on that last walk down Main Street on the last night of vacation:cry:

72 days until we are ºoºrlando bound with 20 teens on a school bus for 930 miles of smiles:sohappy:

srd1969

One of my favorite hiddens isn't a character at all. In Tower of Terror, in the elevator lobby, there's a sign board in the middle with those push in letters that are all sort of jumbled and falling. If you look in the bottom of the panel, the letters spell out "evil tower u r doomed". That's cool...

Krimedog

Someone beat me to the Soarin golf ball, that one is great, but really hard to see

Anyway some others of mine
-Side view of Mickey on the outside of splash mountain, and the boobbers in splash mountain (first i ever found), and the laying down mickey
-Sewer Mickeys
-Everest Queue, i felt accomplished when i found this one all by myself because i figured they would put one somewhere in Everest, but i think it is near the end of the queue, look for the animal droppings, one of them is shaped into a Mickey Head.
-Plates in Haunted mansion
-And the gears at the end of big thunder, the two ear gears are smaller than what a regular mickey head looks like though

coilback

Heh, here's one for you. Although, most likely not intentional, this one is by the #7 Marketplace bus stop in Downtown Disney. There's a knot on one of the trees that looks like a hidden Mickey...

HiddenMickeyTree.jpg

CarlHS

The Mickey figure in the castle tower of the garden railroad at the Germany Pavillion. Beware he sometimes goes missing and then returns (or perhaps was stolen and replaced).

Kristi Kay

At Fantasia Mini Golf, there is a hidden mickey, one of the holes is in the shape of mickey and i hear that there are a line of hidden mickey's in it's a small world that I am very excited about finding!

ears2you

i love the hidden baloo in animal kingdom. my sister showed it to me

as far as the actual mickeys go, the one on the music stand in spectro magic

DizneyPryncess

my favorites...

1. Grim Reaper hands shaped in a mickey head on the haunted mansion. Always my absolute favorite!

2. The mickey hidden in the ferns on the wall mural at the Garden Grille restaurant in Epcot Center (the revolving restaurant)

3. The small mickey head on the small plane on the right hand side of the Jungle Cruise. I found it on my own, that's why I like it. It's near the hippo's I believe.

4. The nurse's (I think she's a nurse) blouse in the wall mural at the beginning of the Maelstrom in Norway. Very hard to see 3-dimensional mickey head - very cool!

IROC it

What about the three fireworks that go off simultaneously in the current "Wishes" fireworks display at MK? Sorry about not having the timing of this.. But I think it's in the final finale...

They definitely look like a split-second or so of hidden Mickey-ness...

And what about the not-so-hidden Mickey tower out on the interstate? It's in a power line easement I think. I'll try and take a picture in a two weeks or so...

Jesùs_Carioca

...in the Haunted Mansion, in the ballroom with the dancing ghosts...the plates set on the table are arranged to form Mickey Heads :D

That, my friend, has also been my favourite Hidden Mickey that i've ever managed to see at Disney World also! I think it's mostly because, it was the first hidden Mickey that somebody else pointed out for me. I never really bothered with them, but I was exctatic about the idea when somebody else was showing me just where to look.

It's funner that way....or so i say it is.

MKCP 1985

One was pointed out to me by a cast member on the tiger trail at Animal Kingdom this week. It is on the exterior of a brick wall enclosing the tiger viewing area and is a true hidden Mickey - not just circles that look like the shape of his head.

Hotdogs

Our favourite hidden Mickey is the one at Test Track, just before you go out the doors onto the main track and if you get a picture it will show the hidden mickey on the ground next to the track.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom