Favorite Hidden Micky

Wbnemo1

midden hickeys................

not sure if it's still there...been a long time since i've been able to get over there to ride it, but Thunder mountain has one in the "rock tumbler" as I call it, as you come out of the last lift area where the "cave in" sequence is sorta taking place.
The one over at JC has to be filled in with a liquid to see it, and it has to be filled carefully to see it right, i do it all the time if someone asks.......we still have some skippers over there that don't know about it, but I was there for the rehab and saw it in the begining. there's also another impression over near where our 34 Ford use to be, but the impression isn't as nice.

If you Dream it, I've probably built it!.....William

e4ymod

My favorite hidden Mickey is the one formed by the smoke coming out of the volcano in Mexico. It took me a while to see it, but once I did, it was well worth the wait.

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
Wbnemo1 said:
...The one over at JC has to be filled in with a liquid to see it, and it has to be filled carefully to see it right, i do it all the time if someone asks.......we still have some skippers over there that don't know about it, but I was there for the rehab and saw it in the begining...

Where is this ??:veryconfu

I've never heard of this one !!

Anyone got a picture??

robynchic

Mine isn't a Mickey...it's a Tinkerbell...

But it's in the Saratoga Springs resort. When you go into the main building to check in, before you go through the second set of doors, there's a painting of a statue on the right. If you look at the statue's shadow...voila! The hidden Tinkerbell!

dandaman

Huh... the only Hidden Tinkerbell I've seen is on BTMRR.

hiddenmickeysguide.com said:
On the right side exit/ wheelchair entrance in the rock opposite the wheelchair queue. Side profile she faces the station, wings and boots included:

dscn0004_126.jpg

WDWResort

My favorite hidden Mickey is one I found last weekend. It's Poohs Playground thingy, inside the house of piglet or whoever lives there as soon as you walk in. it's on your left hand side on the tree. You see the ears and the head, vert original and hard to find. I found it by just luck haha!

killerbunny

I'd have to say the one on the TTA where the woman (can't remember her name) is having her hair done, and the Mickey is on her belt. It's the one I found all by myself!!!!Either that or the flight attendant on the Norway mural. It took me ages to get that one.

eils

in the wilderness lodge there is one on a sign which points to the buses. it is engraved on the wood, sorry i don't have a picture!

Turcicus

The golf ball in Soarin' is a great one. My wife and I also love the one on the concierge desk in the Tower of Terror lobby and the big one on Splash Mountain. And the mural in the Conservation Station is loaded with them.

Unfortunately I've never been able to see the Donald and Mickey on the Great Movie Ride in the temple scene. Any hints?? Any hints for seeing the Minnie in the large picture of the houses in Hollywood at the loading/unloading area?

And does anyone have a picture of the one in the mural above the entrance to Body Wars? Supposedly it's spectacular, but the Life Pavilion is always closed when I'm there.

EDIT: I found a pic of the Body Wars one at hiddenmickeys.org.

Spring Breeze

The One in Phillarmagic. on the trumpet. the other is on perhaps one of my least favorites but bareable ride..Imagination at the end on the sparkles

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom