Favorite Hidden Micky

OliveMcFly

I'd have to say in the Cowboy/Gangster scene in the GMR. He's up near the ceiling in a window. After reading all your posts I might have some new ones.

I'm not very good at finding these, but I have seen the one in the dining room of the Haunted Mansion. Since it's the only one I've seen, I guess you could say it's my favorite..
=)

IcicleM

Splash Mountain: The Largest Hidden Mickey in the Park

I went on the Keys to the Kingdom Tour, and our tourguide told us about the story for how it came to be. Because "Song of the South" was such a controversial movie, it was banned from video. This Fall, it's coming out on DVD and Video for the first time since the 70's. The book is still sold, and people can read it that way, but Disney wanted the story to be told through the movie. Since he couldn't do that, he decided to build Splash Mountain, to tell the same tale as song of the South, but not through the movie. There were no laws saying they could ban an attraction based on a movie, so they were allowed to do it.

Another one of my favorites is the Peace symbol on both the Spider in the Jungle Cruise, and the SAME Spider in the Haunted Mansion. :-D

Woody13

IcicleM said:
Splash Mountain: The Largest Hidden Mickey in the Park

I went on the Keys to the Kingdom Tour, and our tourguide told us about the story for how it came to be. Because "Song of the South" was such a controversial movie, it was banned from video. This Fall, it's coming out on DVD and Video for the first time since the 70's. The book is still sold, and people can read it that way, but Disney wanted the story to be told through the movie. Since he couldn't do that, he decided to build Splash Mountain, to tell the same tale as song of the South, but not through the movie. There were no laws saying they could ban an attraction based on a movie, so they were allowed to do it.
:lookaroun :lookaroun :lookaroun

dandaman

Too many to list! It's my favorite thing to do in WDW (beats looking for bathrooms instead... :lookaroun). A few of my faves:

-Fly's Back, Conservation Station Mural, Animal Kingdom

-Pharaoh Mickey and Donald, Left Wall, Great Movie Ride

-Within Ferns, Garden Grill Restaurant, Epcot

-All the Others :D

wdwishes2005

PeterPan1031 said:
Does anyone have a Favorite Hidden Micky in WDW? Mine is the shadow of Mickey laying in the clouds at the end of Splash Mountain. Its by the boat in the clouds its really cool:lol: .

Tell me yours so I can look for it.:)
you misspelled Mickey.... YOU MUST DIE!!!!!:fork:

disneybabynat

I.M.Fearless said:
The three gears hiding in the grasses near the end of Big Thunder Mountain Railroad. 2nd is the girl holding the Mickey doll in the preshow video on Twilight Zone Tower of Terror.

oh cool i saw the little girl with the doll but i didnt no it was a hidden mickey to be honest i dont stioll no fully wot hidden mickeys are . ive been 2 times now and never looked for them cos didnt no weot they were what a shame :-( x

EvilEmperorZurg

hidden mickeys

I think that there is a cool one while on splash mountain. There is a point on the left side there will be a tackel box with some fishing equipment and there are 3 bobbers stacked together in a mickey shape.
Also there is one in the clouds at the top of the set on the great movie ride during the wizzard of oz sequence.

good hunting.

mine would have to be the hidden mickey outside of spaceship earth. There is a rocket outside with a four digit number (i forget it at this moment). If you look at the 3 sideways the blank space makes a hidden mickey.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom