Favorite Hidden Micky

Magic Maker

there are currently three on safari all within 3 minutes of each other. However, one of them is not really officials and sometimes is visible sometimes it isn't. The other two are permanent marks or structures.

Magic Maker, do u have a picture of these structures... i rode this plenty of times and i have not been able to find any on the safari. Are they located near middle, beginning or end? and by marks do u mean trees?

another one ive seen in pictures but have never been able to see myself is the one inside test track. Inside right before u "smash" into the wall if u look to your right a bunch of yellow extension cords are layed out to form a hidden Mickey. Sometimes if u look in the ride photo it is clearly there in the top right hand corner.

dandaman

There's a room that's like a 1940's-style New York scene. The first thing you see is James Cagney's Animatronic (FYI, Mickey's brown shoes stick out from under a "Public Enemy" poster on your left). On the second floor of a building entitled "Chemical Company", Mickey's ears poke out from the bottom of the window.

Edit: Whoops! Was responding to yourbigbrother's post on the 3rd page.

dandaman

yourbigbrother said:
another one ive seen in pictures but have never been able to see myself is the one inside test track. Inside right before u "smash" into the wall if u look to your right a bunch of yellow extension cords are layed out to form a hidden Mickey. Sometimes if u look in the ride photo it is clearly there in the top right hand corner.

You would be looking to your left to see it from the car. :wave:

ive read that there is a hidden mickey inside of Who Wants To Be A Millionaire... all i read is that it is by the exit. Has anyone been able to locate this one and where exactly is it?!

Amber

6+4+3=2
Premium Member
yourbigbrother said:
ive read that there is a hidden mickey inside of Who Wants To Be A Millionaire... all i read is that it is by the exit. Has anyone been able to locate this one and where exactly is it?!

It's the fire extinguisher.

dandaman

yourbigbrother said:
oh yeah lol, thanks for the correction.. but anyway has anybody been able to actually see that while riding the ride?

Yep. It's really not that hard... just look for coiled hoses on your left. :wave:

Thanks Alot AMH97.. ill be sure to look for it the next time i go... i never used to look for these hidden mickeys but now it gives me somrthing to do while wondering the park or waiting in the lines.

Tim G

Our Spa in the backyard...

Attachments

• spa.jpg
    spa.jpg
    10.4 KB · Views: 100

disneymoc

My favorite Hidden Mickey is in Journey into Imagination at Epcot. When you enter Figment's bathroom, look up while going under the toilet. The bowl and carpet makes a Mickey head.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom