• Food Rocks

Votes: 3 2.2%
  • Kitchen Kabaret

Votes: 3 2.2%
  • Other

Votes: 7 5.2%

• Total voters

Thrill Seeker

For me it's a close battle between Mr. Toad's Wild Ride and Food Rocks, but I have to go with Toad. I was so upset when that ride closed. It was my favorite ride as a kid.

goodtimes5286

AE #1, Mr.Toad #2

I swear to G, if they bring back AE i will ride it sooooo much! What are the odds after the stitch garbage is finished they remove SGE??

goodtimes5286

(response to goodtimes5286) Hopefully pretty good. eh.
Supposibly they still have the audio anamatronic n it's a really easy switch AND parents complained it was too scary and all the rides in TL were too adult and didnt cater to the family :)cry: = lame parents)

Fast Forward to today - SGE, Stitches lame dance party, Buzz Lightyear, MILF takes over timekeeper, TTA, tomorrowland rockets, AND those go cart thingys (aka tomorrowland speedway). Parents have NOTHING to complain about if WDW brings back AE.....NOTHING. Esp since they dont even go on SGE AND theres a kids show RIGHT across the street thats actually legit

Secondly I never knew that Mr.Toad was so loved, its AWSOME! When I went to DL i rode MTWR, and i was the tallest one in line, but its good to no there are other adults that enjoy it too!

I picked Delta Dream Flight... for some reason I LOVED this ride when I was little. I would always drag my family to this ride first as soon as we got to Magic Kingdom... I was very upsetwhen they took it out :cry:

But I like Buzz Lightyear too, so I guess it all turned out okay. :p

Mr.EPCOT

Here's how I would rank them:

1) Horizons
2) World Of Motion
3) Universe Of Energy
4) Journey Into Imagination
5) CommuniCore
6) 20,000 Leagues Under The Sea
7) The Living Seas
8) The Timekeeper
9) Delta DreamFlight
10) Tropical Serenade/The Enchanted Tiki Room
11) Disney-MGM Studio Tour
12) Who Want to Be a Millionaire? - Play It!
13) Wonders Of Life
14) Kitchen Kabaret
15) Mission To Mars
16) Alien Encounter
17) Mr. Toad's Wild Ride
18) Food Rocks
19) Monster Sound Show

I've never understood what the big deal is about Mr. Toad's Wild Ride. There's still one in Disneyland, and Pooh is fun.

I also stuck a few others in there, especially Journey Into Imagination, CommuniCore, and The Enchanted Tiki Room because they are certainly different enough and superior enough than their current iterations. The Tiki Room is only that far down because I can still see it in its original-ish glory at Disneyland.

goodtimes5286

I've never understood what the big deal is about Mr. Toad's Wild Ride. There's still one in Disneyland, and Pooh is fun.
Trust me, i dont get it either. It was the only ride i've ever rode (since i was single digits in age) in fantasyland, and i couldnt get enough to be honest.

Jasonflz

Original Poster
Timekeeper is hands down the best ride I ever rode at the Magic Kingdom. I don't even bother looking in the Laugh Floor's direction now.

disneygirl76

Carey Poppins - Nanny and Disney Enthusiest
Even though I am a huge fan of Winnie the Pooh - i am not a fan of the ride. I miss Mr. Toad! I just think that WTP is so sparse - it's like they just through up some card board cutouts - got a black light and voila! Sorry Winnie! Love you but your ride stinks!

lennonluvr9

ooh, there were a few there that I liked but couldnt really choose between! And there were a few others that I remember going on but not much else, like Mission To Mars. But I really liked Horizons, 20k, and Dreamflight. In the end I went with Dreamflight because it was certainly the one I was on the most. Honestly there were times when I just rode it and rode it a bunch of times in a row. I was sorry to see it go, but I wasnt totally surprised. I cant say there was ever much of a wait for it and I do like the Buzz ride. Actually I was probably more sorry to see 20k and Horizons go, but as those 'left' sooner, I dont remember as much about them.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom