Favorite country in world showcase?

WDWoptmist

This is literally the hardest question to answer about anything Disney IMHO. I guess because I'm in the mood for a margarita (I know it's 730 AM I work a weird schedule don't judge :p) I'll have to go with Mexico love the atmosphere in San Angel Inn and La Cava

piccolopat

My favorite today is France. I love the movie, the music and the pastries! I would like to see Egypt, the Baltics (Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania), Australia and Spain added.

pipenut

I have to say Canada, because it is. But I really love the Norway Stave Church... it's always quiet with that seriously relaxing music playing. Great way to escape the crowds for a moment.

acishere

My favorite would have to be either Mexico or France.

Mexico I love the nighttime in a marketplace atmosphere, dining next to the pyramid at one of my favorite WDW restaurants, and La Cava.

France has an amazing atmosphere that really does a good job capturing that Paris feel. Great shops and a delicious bakery.

Mexico is my particular fave, feel like when you walk inside you are fully immersed and taken out of the real world and put in mexico better than any of the other pavilion's. Also having a ride and a meet and greet helps boost the area too I feel. Coming from the UK I find it funny how people have been saying that they feel that is one of the better ones, everyone I know from the UK isn't a big fan of it, strange that haha. In terms of new pavilion's I feel the following countries would be good :
Spain
Some sort of African area ( yes I know there is currently one their but an expanded version would be good)
India
Anything new would be nice but personally feel future world deserves more love and attention over a new pavilion as I feel the world showcase is very well done.

CheshireCat12

Mexico is my particular fave, feel like when you walk inside you are fully immersed and taken out of the real world and put in mexico better than any of the other pavilion's. Also having a ride and a meet and greet helps boost the area too I feel. Coming from the UK I find it funny how people have been saying that they feel that is one of the better ones, everyone I know from the UK isn't a big fan of it, strange that haha. In terms of new pavilion's I feel the following countries would be good :
Spain
Some sort of African area ( yes I know there is currently one their but an expanded version would be good)
India
Anything new would be nice but personally feel future world deserves more love and attention over a new pavilion as I feel the world showcase is very well done.
There IS an Africa and an India area at WDW- ANIMAL KINGDOM!!! :p

mergatroid

Probably go with China. We always eat there when doing a long day at both Future World and World Showcase. Not the restaurant but the counter service place next to it. I've had better Chinese food but for a counter service meal it's serves nicer food than most other ones in Disney. It's nice to sit on the tables looking out over the gardens accross to Spaceship Earth for a leisurely meal with a large ice cold coke. Also when Mrs Mergatroid has finished her meal she pops into the shops whilst I wait there finishing my drink in a nice little period of peace and quiet.

Maelstrom Troll

Mexico is a really wonderful pavilion. I love the night time laid back feel, the merch, and the drinks. France has a great snack stop and my wife and I always get a souvenir at the Guerlain counter. Little known to most, the Guerlain at Epcot usually has a decent selection of rare perfumes not available outside of their retail stores. W almost always come out a few hundred poorer than when we went in. Germany has buffet and beer..... mmmmmm beer. Still, my favorite is Norway. It has good food, great theming, a fun ride, and some of the best high end merch in the WS IMO.

mammaminnie

Japan and Germany are probably tied for first in our family. My husband and I have an almost entirely German heritage so it's fun to use Germany to teach the kids about their heritage. I love Japan too because I lived there for 2 summers in college and I can actually buy some of my favorite snack foods and other knick knacks in the gift shops. Plus I love the gardens and buildings in Japan....so peaceful!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom