Favorite country in world showcase?

ChrisFL

Premium Member

pumpkin7

I like looking in the shops in the UK, simply because it's hilarious that a bottle of HP Sauce is selling for $10! Trololol. And all the Beatles stuff. We don't all like The Beatles!
However, all in all, I know this is awful, but I don't care much for the World Showcase. :eek:

WDWoptmist

I like looking in the shops in the UK, simply because it's hilarious that a bottle of HP Sauce is selling for $10! Trololol. And all the Beatles stuff. We don't all like The Beatles!
However, all in all, I know this is awful, but I don't care much for the World Showcase. :eek:
Blasphemy!!! World Showcase is the best!!! But I'm jk to each his/her own

pumpkin7

Blasphemy!!! World Showcase is the best!!! But I'm jk to each his/her own

I know it's awful. Last trip, we ate in the Mexican pavillion and then started going round to the right, so Canada, UK, France etc. Got over to the American Adventure (which we didn't go in), and by then we were pretty bored so got the boat across the lagoon, and I think ended up passing Morocco? So yeah, missed a few places out! We wanted to go into Canada because we'd never done it before but (I know, I know!) the film was pretty meh, as was the area.

mergatroid

Have to say coming from England we find the prices hilarious too, a packet of digestives for about $8 :eek:. Told Mrs M we should bring a suitcase of stuff over and sell it in Epcot's car park :)

del%20boy%20trotter.jpg

pumpkin7

Have to say coming from England we find the prices hilarious too, a packet of digestives for about $8 :eek:. Told Mrs M we should bring a suitcase of stuff over and sell it in Epcot's car park :)

del%20boy%20trotter.jpg

I didn't see that they were selling digestives! That's great. Go away to Florida, come back with way more money than you went with. Fantastic.

roj2323

Japan. Every time I'm in Epcot, which seems like once a week lately, I eat at the quick serve and enjoy the garden. I want to recreate part of that garden in my back yard. It doesn't hurt that the cast is fantastic either. It is one one place on WDW property that I have never had any bad experiences.

As for new land-s, I really don't care what country or countries they add provided they come with an attraction. Epcot desperately needs attractions besides booze and food.

Kuzcotopia

Definitely Japan.

I hate shopping as a rule. I always feel like we're wasting time when DW wants to go through a store.

Japan pavilion is the one exception to that rule!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom