Favorite country in world showcase?

Dragonrider1227

JAPAN! Nothing like shopping for anime stuff in Disney World =D
If I had to choose a second favorite then it's a tie between Germany and England

CheshireCat12

My favorite would have to be Mexico! La Cava, Gran Fiesta Tour, the darkness, and I'm dying to eat at San Angel. But I also really like the big shop in China, the Mitsukoshi store in Japan, Maelstrom, and the KaramellKuche in Germany. And the sign for Der Teddybar :) I guess I just like the WS!

Mark In KY

I always take a "Personal Beer Tour" of WS and next week during Food and Wine my Personal Tour will only be enhanced by many additional offerings. I just hope that I don't end up at the perfume counter in Italy proclaiming my undying love for blondes from Northern Italy, AGAIN. I woke up smelling like Pucci-Gucci-Armani had dunked me in a vat.

BrittanyRose428

This is so hard! I love the shops inside Mexico, and the way the restaurant looks. My favorite show is the American Adventure, but there's not really shops or much else there. And I love everything about the U.K. pavilion. I can't decide D:

luv

Morocco.

I like many of them a lot, but Morocco is the loveliest, feels the most realistic, has my favorite restaurant and really good entertainment.

Matt_Black

I love Morocco the best (it seems I'm alone there). That pavilion has the greatest sense of being on foreign soil, although I love China and Japan as well.
Morocco.

I like many of them a lot, but Morocco is the loveliest, feels the most realistic, has my favorite restaurant and really good entertainment.

You know, my mom and my late father spent time in both Morocco and Italy (living in the latter country for a time), and when asked about realism said, "There needs to be more litter."

KLeigh

Do I have to choose? I love them all! But I agree that it's time we added another country to the showcase - one from South America would be great, or Austrailia/New Zealand. (Could you imagine how cool the Sydney Opera House would look?)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom