Fast & Furious- Supercharged details officially released

OG Runner

How was a test track type attraction out of the cards this boggles my mind.

How about the Cars ride system in California? They even have a part of the ride where the vehicles appear to be racing.
Doing the quarter mile in Dom's car? That would have been a ride.

I am really looking forward to this attraction.

Will this be a proper phyiscal attraction - ie, something akin to Test Track or Cars?

Or will they just go down the route of another screen attraction, and mirroring what they did for Kong?

If they do another screen attraction i will despair. Can't literally believe they would do something that would be so bad, awful, and just so silly.

OG Runner

I am really looking forward to this attraction.

Will this be a proper phyiscal attraction - ie, something akin to Test Track or Cars?

Or will they just go down the route of another screen attraction, and mirroring what they did for Kong?

If they do another screen attraction i will despair. Can't literally believe they would do something that would be so bad, awful, and just so silly.

Hi Jaime,
Red the information in this discussion and despair. It will be a screen attraction.

cheezbat

No way. Is this a bad joke? Surely they can't do another SCREEN ATTRACTION !!!!! Especially not with an IP that lends itself to a proper physical attraction.
Yep. Another darn screen attraction. Supposedly this is the last one for awhile though. That's why nobody sounds too excited for this ride. Just more of the same...and a real shame for a franchise that should have a really fast ride.

Who is Universal's creative team that are undoing all the good work that they achieved with Potter.

Utterly crazy this obsession with screens and motion simulators. They're ruining the parks.

Who is Universal's creative team that are undoing all the good work that they achieved with Potter.

Utterly crazy this obsession with screens and motion simulators. They're ruining the parks.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
F&F was just slightly edged out this year by Beauty and the Beast and TLJ for top box office. It's very popular (don't know why). Surely the people who keep going back to F&F movies will keep this ride busy.

The point being it's a very popular, successful franchise, which should equate it being very popular in the parks.

They're unlikely to use an IP that no one has heard off or use this exact attraction with their own narrative (ala Disaster, etc) - it wouldn't be as popular i'd imagine.

lazyboy97o

The point being it's a very popular, successful franchise, which should equate it being very popular in the parks.

They're unlikely to use an IP that no one has heard off or use this exact attraction with their own narrative (ala Disaster, etc) - it wouldn't be as popular i'd imagine.
Popularity in a different medium does not justify sloppy execution.

Tom Morrow

Original Poster
This is supposed to be a E-Ticket? I was assuming C and crowd eater, Universal really thinks this will be an E?
Kong is an E-Ticket and this is the same size and scale as Kong. But, yeah, it's exactly like Kong, which was already underwhelming.

F&F was just slightly edged out this year by Beauty and the Beast and TLJ for top box office. It's very popular (don't know why). Surely the people who keep going back to F&F movies will keep this ride busy.
Perhaps, until word gets out that the one ride that should have been an actual physical fast experience is not one.

They did say that this is the last screen ride for a while, but yeah, I do agree. Its frustrating to see them raise the bar with Hogsmeade, raise it again with Diagon Alley, and then revert back to their half-assed and uninspired ways.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom