Fantasyland rehab/updated approved!

sueuk

You know when you were little and someone put a Christmas present under the tree a few days BEFORE Christmas ... then said don't open it? Well I feel like that now. :ROFLOL:

Lee

Adventurer
A few years from now that back, northeast, corner of the park will be like a whole new place.
*Knock on wood-hopes not to jinx it8

And no....Discovery Bay won't be involved. Tony B. doesn't have THAT much pull.:lol:

Exprcoofto

This is sounding good. I really hope it happens, I've been jealous of Disneyland's Fantasyland ever since I went there two years ago. Would the refurb include removing the Medieval Carnival overlay? I sure hope so. Also, would it be ready in time for the 40th?

Buried20KLeague

You know it's weird, but I've been spending the last hour or so wondering where the resident cynics are today. They had all seemed to completely disappear. I've never seen that happen before. Then this news breaks. Coincidence? I don't think so.

Hi Enigma :wave:

Not sure if you're lumping me into that group, but if you are... :wave: I'm here!

Been busy lately, and what little time I've spent on here has been regarding the monorail incident.

Anyway... If this is true, that will be GREAT! And I'd personally consider it a major step in the right direction.

But be careful with statements like "then this news breaks". It's not news. It's another poster stating a rumor he heard. It could well be that where there's smoke there's fire, I'll give you that. But it is what it is.

I just feel like lately unless we're seeing ground being broken, you just never know.

Some people's cups are half full. Some are half empty. My cup is just twice as big as it needs to be. :lookaroun

:lol:

Figment632

A few years from now that back, northeast, corner of the park will be like a whole new place.
*Knock on wood-hopes not to jinx it8

And no....Discovery Bay won't be involved. Tony B. doesn't have THAT much pull.:lol:

Once again my dreams for bringing DB to WDW have been shattered!

Will it be Stich's Star Land?

Animaniac93-98

:eek:

Is all I have to say.

If it's true, I hope Snow White (her current attraction) will not go and certainly hope it will not be replaced by Beauty and the Beast :hurl:.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom