Fantasyland expansion a go - CONFIRMED

SirGoofy

"were constantly updating the underside of Fantasyland uhh I think Peter Pan and umm one of the other facades it's a small world are under going major redos (coughs) treatments this year. Its part of our on going maintenance, but were always trying to make them better than they were before, so our guests will be delighted then they were before we took them down."

IASW's facade just underwent maintenance. That's what he was talking about.

WDW Vacationer

"were constantly updating the underside of Fantasyland uhh I think Peter Pan and umm one of the other facades it's a small world are under going major redos (coughs) treatments this year. Its part of our on going maintenance, but were always trying to make them better than they were before, so our guests will be delighted then they were before we took them down."

IASW's facade just underwent maintenance. That's what he was talking about.
OOPS!:eek:

Thanks Sir Goofy!:wave: Sorry!:wave:

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
My redo idea of IASW included a drop. Mostly because I thought it would be cool to bring the loading up top, then go down to the actual show.

I'm going to be interested in what Eric Jacobson meant by upgrades to PPF and IASW.

This thing with Small World and Pan is getting way out of control. He was mentioning the fact that they have both had exterior facade refurbs this year.
Photos here http://www.wdwmagic.com/Attractions...It's-A-Small-World-exterior-refurbishment.htm

This is now complete. They arent making interior changes to these attractions.

HMF

I acutally like the toonification of IASW just because it gives more to look for and offers something recognizable for the kids (and adults).
That's exactly the reason I don't like it. It detracts from the theme of the Children of the World but that's another can of worms. On a brighter note' I am very happy with the plans I am hearing for the expansion.:)

Exprcoofto

This thing with Small World and Pan is getting way out of control. He was mentioning the fact that they have both had exterior facade refurbs this year.
Photos here http://www.wdwmagic.com/Attractions...It's-A-Small-World-exterior-refurbishment.htm

This is now complete. They arent making interior changes to these attractions.

Then he was really bad at trying to say that. I don't read it as that, I read it as "major redos". Painting IASW is not a major redo. But whatever, it's painted... yay?

Do you know when PPF will be getting it's "whateveryouwanttocallit"?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom