Fantasyland expansion a go - CONFIRMED

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
Stitchs-SuperSonic-Celebration.jpg

:lol:

That woman on the far left is classy! :lookaroun:lol: No wonder they closed that show.

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
Remember this when The Hitchhiking Ghosts start saying my name over an over again.

*Sigh*

Have you ever turned on your computer text reader and listened to it try to pronounce a word it didn't recognize? :lol:

This is what I foresee the problem with this to be. Too many people have very "Uncommon" names to put it mildly.

ttalovebug

Ugh...

I forgot about RFID. Please, for the love of all that is Disney, do not let them implement that in the cheesey ways I see them implementing it.

I feel this way also. Quite honestly, I can't think of a way for it to not be cheesy. Maybe I'm hard to please, but if something says my name all I can do is roll my eyes. Didn't impress me on E.T. when I was 10, won't impress me now. I just don't like this idea.

SirGoofy

I feel this way also. Quite honestly, I can't think of a way for it to not be cheesy. Maybe I'm hard to please, but if something says my name all I can do is roll my eyes. Didn't impress me on E.T. when I was 10, won't impress me now. I just don't like this idea.

Agreed.

I like it for all the ease it will bring to dining, Fastpasses, etc. But I'm not looking forward to the ride side of things.

EPCOT Explorer

Have you ever turned on your computer text reader and listened to it try to pronounce a word it didn't recognize? :lol:

This is what I foresee the problem with this to be. Too many people have very "Uncommon" names to put it mildly.
Right. Hence...I think that they would use it differently.

Considering HM is perfect in every way as is...I'd be crushed.

No, you at least understand where I'm coming from, and you're not saying I have an agenda, or something to that effect.
Good point on perfection.:wave:
Maybe it will be more subtle...Your name appears in the Peppers ghost effect or in the library?

Ah, good.:wave:

castevens

My thoughts exactly

Studios Fan

I agree, it would be a novelty thing that would wear thin fast.

_Scar

Whaaa?

No he's not. Fitzgerald had nothing to do with SSC as far as I know.

"I think it was just the scriptwriter that was doing both."

I still think we could be in trouble. If anyone's seen that show on Youtube you know the dialogue is.... well.... off.

Orange Bird

Whaaa?

Other than hiring (and promoting) the guy who wrote it, Fitzgerald had nothing to do with SSC.

...unless you include the fact that he created the culture at WDI that allowed something like SSC to happen, or that he laid off lots of good people (like the gang behind Tokyo Disney Sea) while protecting the jobs of the guys who made SSC. You know, indirect stuff like that.

But back on topic...Fitzgerald doesn't seem to be involved with the new Fantasyland. :animwink:

HMF

Whaaa?

Not to mention WDI does not do SSC that's Entertainment's job though Jason Surrell wrote the script. after ST2' Fitzgerald will only be involved in DLP projects.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom