Fantasyland expansion a go - CONFIRMED

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
It's also a place that people are shouting to the high heavens about theming.

If you want a quaint European village, you're not gonna slap bright, white LEDs on the buildings.:shrug:
But that is the beauty of LED's, they are controllable. The LED lighting could be very easily understated and very effective. Hidden in the bushes to give a faint glow as if moonlight were bathing the area.

EPCOT Explorer

But there's a limit to lighting, IMO.

The land is going to be a European village, which had no electricity. I understad the whole magic angle, but for it to be as bright as the dreamlights could be throws off the themeing.

Now, Pixie Hollow? I want that thing to be light up like the 4th of July with fairies flying around.

With that logic, the castle shouldn't have them, then.:shrug:

I dunno...Belle's Castle in lights= instant WIN for me.:lol:

EPCOT Explorer

It's also a place that people are shouting to the high heavens about theming.

If you want a quaint European village, you're not gonna slap bright, white LEDs on the buildings.:shrug:
So...Why does the Castle change color and sparkle every night?

You are over thinking it...:lol:

But that is the beauty of LED's, they are controllable. The LED lighting could be very easily understated and very effective. Hidden in the bushes to give a faint glow as if moonlight were bathing the area.

Oooooh...:D Like.

Biff215

Some are saying that while the cost is not at the DCA level, it might be surprising just how close it is. There is a ton of work to be done if it's going to look anything like the concept art. I don't think $400-500 million is too far-fetched. Since the final plans haven't been completed on Pixie Hollow yet, they probably don't have a close enough estimate as of yet.

Exprcoofto

I don't think it sounds like a lot, especially if they put tons of detail in as the concept art suggests.

There is a good size Beast's Castle and Eric's Castle, a lot of landscaping, an additional spinner and whatever these "interactive games" are (if they are digitalized, it's expensive), a giant restaurant (+the kitchen), a huge E-Ticket dark ride, a re-themed train station, a new castle wall, re-imagined entrance/queue for Pooh, 3 Princess interactive experiences, and a large Pixie Hollow (with the possibility of a future show/ride going in there)

Exprcoofto

I don't think dreamlights would go good there. Especially since I hate them on the castle :ROFLOL:

General christmas decorations would look good, especially in the princess mini-lands. (example: Belle's father's cottage)

SirGoofy

Ugh...

I forgot about RFID. Please, for the love of all that is Disney, do not let them implement that in the cheesey ways I see them implementing it.

SirGoofy

I think they are classier than that.:lol:

Stitchs-SuperSonic-Celebration.jpg

3790872960_40930c64c0.jpg

Really?

:lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom