Fantasyland expansion a go - CONFIRMED

WDW Vacationer

I do not look at the so-called meet and greets as meet and greets. I look at them as interactive shows with special interaction with characters that is not always avalible.:shrug:

Next Big Thing

I do not look at the so-called meet and greets as meet and greets. I look at them as interactive shows with special interaction with characters that is not always avalible.:shrug:
Exactly how i look at them. I see them as VERY VERY well themed areas towards each princess, where there will be things to do at each place such as shows and such. It just happens that you will be able to Meet and Greet the characters while there.

Exprcoofto

Exactly how i look at them. I see them as VERY VERY well themed areas towards each princess, where there will be things to do at each place such as shows and such. It just happens that you will be able to Meet and Greet the characters while there.

Thats how I'm looking at them too. They are not wait in a line, get a picture and autograph then leave. I might have to see each of them a couple of times, and that's coming from a 17 yr old. :eek: :eek:

I wonder if you will be able to explore each of the Princesses "home land" without actually going through the interactive experience. Exploration sounds really cool, as this is the World Showcase of Fantasyland.

WDW Vacationer

Thats how I'm looking at them too. They are not wait in a line, get a picture and autograph then leave. I might have to see each of them a couple of times, and that's coming from a 17 yr old. :eek: :eek:

I wonder if you will be able to explore each of the Princesses "home land" without actually going through the interactive experience. Exploration sounds really cool, as this is the World Showcase of Fantasyland.
There is so much for the future too! Expansion North of PH anyone?!:sohappy:

EPCOT Explorer

LOVE that description of it. :D

So true.:lol::sohappy:

SirGoofy

Ah, good. So, fireworks won't be affected?

Nope

I don't think we compete, it's just that it's impossible to not compare.:shrug:

And yes...TOKYO!:D

Some people here have the position that somehow "we" are WDW and "they" are DL. In reality, we're all "we".

And it's immersive and amazing...UGH!?:lol:

The Ugh came from not knowing how to explain it.:lol:

Could you imagine the dreamlights!? Wow.

I really don't want dreamlights in this new area. Down Main Street? Fine, but not on the new additions. It'll clash with the very Autumn feel of the area.

I'm sorry but it feels good to get something great for the future of WDW and rub it in other Disneyland faces across the world... lol

:rolleyes:

Except they're all getting additions as well. Some of which rival this addition.

EPCOT Explorer

The Ugh came from not knowing how to explain it.:lol:

I really don't want dreamlights in this new area. Down Main Street? Fine, but not on the new additions. It'll clash with the very Autumn feel of the area.
Ahhh...:lol: I was shocked that you could dislike that!:lol:

Hmm...I would hope that they would have it change for the seasons. Spring could be EPIC there.:lol:

SirGoofy

Still would LOVE to see the whole land aglow...:D

But there's a limit to lighting, IMO.

The land is going to be a European village, which had no electricity. I understad the whole magic angle, but for it to be as bright as the dreamlights could be throws off the themeing.

Now, Pixie Hollow? I want that thing to be light up like the 4th of July with fairies flying around.

WDW Vacationer

The land is going to be a European village, which had no electricity. I understad the whole magic angle, but for it to be as bright as the dreamlights could be throws off the themeing.

Now, Pixie Hollow? I want that thing to be light up like the 4th of July with fairies flying around.
I don't think they had LED's in the early 1900s.:lol:

_Scar

This is Fantasyland, not Realityland...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom