Fantasyland expansion a go - CONFIRMED

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
17.jpg

So, Casey Jr. in the lower left hand corner is just a photo op? Can someone clear that up?

My guess, one car will be a icecream cart, another a popcorn and soda, and if we are lucky, the third will sell churos. Notice the picnic tables with colored umbrellas in the vacinity.....snack area is my guess.

Ragetti

To be fair, he has rather substantially changed his tune as of late, and has been calling this weekend the 'rebirth' of Disney (or something of the sort).

Was it VERY recent? I rember quite recently that he or she was posting that no major FL announcment would be made at D23, and that idf one WAS made, it'd be limited ot the LM e-ticket.

I'm just glad to hear that all the nagativity was non-sense. My family is planning our next triup fro 2011, so I'll be keep track of this so we can be there when all the attractions open. If Disney were smary about his (and it sounds like they finally ARE being smart) They'd make this a fast-track change.

_Scar

My guess, one car will be a icecream cart, another a popcorn and soda, and if we are lucky, the third will sell churos. Notice the picnic tables with colored umbrellas in the vacinity.....snack area is my guess.

Wow! Good observation! It makes sense... but I'd love to steal Paris' Casey Jr. ride. Maybe make it longer and it can tour the new FLand.... :xmas:

_Scar

He went back in time and controlled everyone's minds into not seeing Atlantis, ultimately making it flop. Good job sheriff!

jakeman

Yea, but this is from DCA, not concept art.:shrug:

That isn't concept art. That is a current game on Paradise Pier at DCA. :shrug:
Ah, I stand corrected. Carry on with the Dinorama bashing! :lol:

A few years ago, the Emporium did change, however, by Center Street. So...yeah, it's possible.
Anything is possible, but that was a fairly significant addition to Main Street. I'm not saying they should or they shouldn't, just that it's not easy to change a facade.

There's a reason why people gain these reputations.:shrug:
Through internet hyperbole and slander? Just a few days ago someone claimed he had to be given a tour of Disneyland because he didn't know his way around. Turns out he was there previewing Captain EO.

I'm not defending the guy beyond saying that I can fully understand his nervousness being infront of a group of people who can be very demeaning and abusive in the comfort of their anonymity.

RSoxNo1

The way he has been characterized online is more than likely no where near his true personality. He is probably not a cruel baby eating orge nor is he a foaming fanboy. He's an executive at a company and probably just a normal guy.

If people talked about me the way people talk about him, I would be terrified, boardline for my personal safety, to be on stage in front of that same crowd.

I'm not convinced. Can someone find me a photo of Rasulo eating a baby?

hoke2007

So what is to be expected from the Casey Jr. train in the concept art? Are we looking at another new ride? Or simply a really nice food stand?

EPCOT Explorer

Anything is possible, but that was a fairly significant addition to Main Street. I'm not saying they should or they shouldn't, just that it's not easy to change a facade.
Right. But, seeing that the majority of FL is changing and being expanded on it only seems plausible that those facades change too. They could do it while the attraction was open, too.:shrug:
Through internet hyperbole and slander? Just a few days ago someone claimed he had to be given a tour of Disneyland because he didn't know his way around. Turns out he was there previewing Captain EO.

I'm not defending the guy beyond saying that I can fully understand his nervousness being infront of a group of people who can be very demeaning and abusive in the comfort of their anonymity.

I'll allude to a politician. He technically is one. He needs to have passion for his product/ideal.W.E and be commanding. I saw none of that.

:wave:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom