Fantasyland expansion a go - CONFIRMED

EvilQueen-T

having a daughter and now a granddaughter who love disney princesses this kind of addition will be great for the little ones who are still in awe of just seeing them or feeling like they're really there. when my granddaughter was 3 y/o we spent about an hour in the walkway in the castle... it was her favorite part of her trip that year so i can only imagine a child like her seeing what they have planned for the first time. i wish they had included more for the kids that are a bit older...like the space/splash/thunder mountains.

SirGoofy

Those threads in July told NOTHING like this. I mean, I had a mental image of this, but this is SO much more GRAND, you know!?

:eek::sohappy:

Good day for WDW History.:D

I had a...friend tell me about it. And he did not do a good enough job.

Seriously, art is breathtaking. But I want the finished product to live up to it.

mastif

I'm a bit confused as to how they are doubling the space to fantasyland. does this mean the park boundry is going to go outside of the train tracks loop now?

maybe someone who's good with photoshop can "recreate" a new park map.

SirGoofy

I'm a bit confused as to how they are doubling the space to fantasyland. does this mean the park boundry is going to go outside of the train tracks loop now?

They're going to use the space where 20K Leagues used to be.:wave:

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult

There is A LOT of wasted space that will now be utilized.

the old 20K site
20K_copy1.jpg

WDW Vacationer

No. They are using areas within the tracks. Sub plot and TT.:):wave:

EPCOT Explorer

PotteryGal

So...I know this was just announced and we have no idea about the timeline for all of this expansion, but it has me wondering about how to plan for our next trip to WDW. Although I am in complete agreement about Toontown Fair going, my youngest in particular is quite fond of Donald's Boat. We were originally planning a trip to Tennessee next summer and returning to WDW in 2011. What are the chances that Toontown Fair will even be around by then? DS will probably like one more trip thru D.'s Boat and Mickey's/Minnie's Houses. Plus I personally loved all the little touches in the houses and want to take a bunch of pictures before they go....any thoughts? Should we move our WDW trip to next summer instead? :shrug:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom