Fantasyland expansion a go - CONFIRMED

Exprcoofto

Yep...:( That's my only complaint. Nothing "officially" new in EPCOT...though we do have Inno and SSE to look at...

While nothing official is announced, the plaza had been getting some great updates and the UoE is back to the original color scheme. That is certainly good (slow) progress in EPCOT. Let's just hope things keep moving along there.

aladdin2007

While nothing official is announced, the plaza had been getting some great updates and the UoE is back to the original color scheme. That is certainly good (slow) progress in EPCOT. Let's just hope things keep moving along there.

Finishing what they started would be nice first, SSE...:brick:

But yeah I hope the fantasyland plans dont get butchered either like what happened to sse. This looks very impressive and hopefully it will stay that way and they wont go back on what they said in one or two years.

cdunbar

You know this cottage reminds me of the one that alice bursts out of in the movie. Are we sure this is the train station?
fantasylandrailroad.jpg

EPCOT Explorer

True. It's thrilling to see Inno get decluttered, and I was esthetic for UoE...

...But look how COHESIVE FL is going to be. Imagine that in FW! Wow. Hopefully in the next D23 Expo....:eek:
Finishing what they started would be nice first, SSE...:brick:

This, too.

muteki

You know this cottage reminds me of the one that alice bursts out of in the movie. Are we sure this is the train station?
fantasylandrailroad.jpg

Well, the only reason supporting it's existence as a train station at this point is it's location. However, I don't think that it would be the end of the world if it were both the cottage from Alice and the FL station.

cdunbar

Well, the only reason supporting it's existence as a train station at this point is it's location. However, I don't think that it would be the end of the world if it were both the cottage from Alice and the FL station.
Well obviously not but I was just trying to find a connection to the Alice in Wonderland land we thought would be there.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom