Fantasyland Aerials?

bdearl41

Scuttle! Glad to hear you are a football fan!!! The Portugal Denmark game today was brilliant, best of the tourney so far, hope you got to see it.
France vs. Ukraine on Friday will be wild, wide open!
Really looking forward to the pics

Captain Chaos

I'm wondering if Scuttle was referring to the Rainforest Cafe over at Animal Kingdom...

DOH, I forgot about RFC over by DAK... Probably. Wasn't something going on over there already? I thought I read here, or maybe it was somewhere else, that electrical work was going on, and possibly survey markers for the supposed Avatar construction (not actual construction or demolition, just land surveys)...

danlb_2000

Premium Member
Nevermind about the construction behind rainforest. I don't know what I was seeing, but it's not construction.

Darn! I just posted on a bunch of Disney boards that Avatarland had been built in secret behind Rainforest and would open next week. Guess I jumped the gun on that one ;)

Scuttle

The aerials will be up soon. Tim is going to post them for me as I have family in town and have been out all day. The Jaws site is very interesting and the walkway being put down in FL blew my mind as well. Enjoy!

Captain Chaos

The aerials will be up soon. Tim is going to post them for me as I have family in town and have been out all day. The Jaws site is very interesting and the walkway being put down in FL blew my mind as well. Enjoy!

Well, foundation permits for Gringotts has been approved, so we should start seeing some of that happened in the next few months...

bubbles1812

Cedar Rapids and then we drove to Lake Okoboji. Hopefully I'll never go back. Lol not much to see there. Aerials will be posted this afternoon. Managed to get some good shots.
Hey now! That's my state! :mad:

Ok...well, maybe I'll give you that there is not much to see unless you really like corn and soybeans... ;) I actually live near Cedar Rapids currently (Iowa City) though I'm moving soon. Sorry just saw your comment on the page back and it made me laugh. Looking forward to your new pics.

Stupido

They're up!!! And beautiful! Thank you so much!! I was literally gasping at all the work done in the BatB area!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom