Fantasyland Aerials?

WED Purist

Probably a good thing. I really do not think you will find anything that profound at this point anyway. Everything is getting down to small detail work and work largely indoors. Not that aerial pics are not always welcome but I think there isn't that much to see.
Actually, it's the exact opposite. There have been a lot of trees installed around Be Our Guest and Mermaid, and the finished themed concrete is going down in multiple places daily.

jt04

Actually, it's the exact opposite. There have been a lot of trees installed around Be Our Guest and Mermaid, and the finished themed concrete is going down in multiple places daily.

"Installed" or planted? I am kind of hoping for more of the "installed" variety.

tdpolo26

I hope to see alot more then that .... when scuttle fly's again.... it will be very very good to see.

KCheatle

Yay!!! I'm getting excited for the pictures!! Quite frankly, I'm getting excited for the whole darn thing to be done!!! But bummed I won't see it myself until December 2013 :( Maybe...I'll get to partake in a soft opening of the mine train??? Here's hoping!! :rolleyes:

Scuttle

Yay!!! I'm getting excited for the pictures!! Quite frankly, I'm getting excited for the whole darn thing to be done!!! But bummed I won't see it myself until December 2013 :( Maybe...I'll get to partake in a soft opening of the mine train??? Here's hoping!! :rolleyes:

As am I. It looks like they are moving quickly, especially over by beauty and the beast. I havent looked at the pics on a computer yet, but the walkway is already being laid down over there indicating it's done with the heavy construction. Also palm trees are in over by Mermaid and there is some VERY interesting construction going on behind rain forest cafe. I'm out watching Germany/Netherlands and having beers, but I should be home at 6, so expect them around 6pm.

Scuttle

^thanks so much! anything happening over at the former jaws site?

Yes it's completely leveled and looks to be several acres of land. I didnt get great pictures of the area, but you can totally see where the hogwarts is going to go right down the backstage street and meet into HP1.

cbconglom

Yes it's completely leveled and looks to be several acres of land. I didnt get great pictures of the area, but you can totally see where the hogwarts is going to go right down the backstage street and meet into HP1.

thanks again! have fun! we'll "see" ya at six

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom