Fantasyland Aerials?

tdpolo26

Feeling better just have to find time to rent the plane. I'm off Sunday and wednesday, so I'll try one of those days. I can't wait to get up and get some aerials for everyone. Sorry for the tease, but I didn't plan on getting sick. I want to see the aerials as much as you guys. Soon we will have a great update I promise.

Great news it will be alot of fun to see the changes in the past month.... should really be something .....i kinda hope disney puts out a extended time lapse of everything like they did a few months ago.... should be interesting

Feeling better just have to find time to rent the plane. I'm off Sunday and wednesday, so I'll try one of those days. I can't wait to get up and get some aerials for everyone. Sorry for the tease, but I didn't plan on getting sick. I want to see the aerials as much as you guys. Soon we will have a great update I promise.

CAN'T WAIT!!! There has be some substantial progress since the last update!

filmy3

Can you please get some of the Storybook Circus? I have also seen and heard of a lot of Castle Wall work. Can't believe it, I thought they would do the Castle Wall last but I guess they're starting at the border and going in to perfect everything. Looking forward to an update also.

Scuttle

Damnit!!! Clear blue skies and dead calm winds and no planes to fly today!!! WHY!!!!? This is a GREAT day for aerials. So frustrating.

jt04

No sorry guys. :cry: Weather here in Orlando has been bad lately. Thunderstorms have been lingering these past few days. I'll meep on trying. Hopefully I'll have some soon.

Probably a good thing. I really do not think you will find anything that profound at this point anyway. Everything is getting down to small detail work and work largely indoors. Not that aerial pics are not always welcome but I think there isn't that much to see.

What would be much more exciting is to see if any preliminary work is happening at DAK for AvLand.

And even better than that would be what clearing is taking place for the new Potter stuff between IoA and Universal Studios.

danlb_2000

Premium Member
Probably a good thing. I really do not think you will find anything that profound at this point anyway. Everything is getting down to small detail work and work largely indoors. Not that aerial pics are not always welcome but I think there isn't that much to see.

What would be much more exciting is to see if any preliminary work is happening at DAK for AvLand.

And even better than that would be what clearing is taking place for the new Potter stuff between IoA and Universal Studios.

I think Fantasyland pics would still be valuable. Once we start seeing the outside finish work get underway we will know things are starting wrap up. I would also like to see som aerial shots of the new tent being build at the back of Storybook Circus.

I don't expect to see much at DAK yet, but would definitly think we would start to see some more happening at Universal.

Jakester

I don't expect to see much at DAK yet, but would definitly think we would start to see some more happening at Universal.

I don't think we'll see much at Animal Kingdom until sometime in 2013, However, we could see something starting to form by the end of the year at Universal.

Scuttle

Are you forgetting about the Mine Train? I can't wait to get aerials of the track being laid down and everything else. I'm very excited about aerials of the 7DMT over the next year and a half.

danlb_2000

Premium Member
I don't think we'll see much at Animal Kingdom until sometime in 2013, However, we could see something starting to form by the end of the year at Universal.

As was mentioned in one of the other threads, permits recently showed up for work on the Hogwarts Express train that will connect the two parks, so we should see work starting on that soon.

As was mentioned in one of the other threads, permits recently showed up for work on the Hogwarts Express train that will connect the two parks, so we should see work starting on that soon.

Does it expressly say Hogwarts Express, or is it easy to deduce? If they are applying for permits, surely that means we are close to an announcement of HP.2?

jt04

Are you forgetting about the Mine Train? I can't wait to get aerials of the track being laid down and everything else. I'm very excited about aerials of the 7DMT over the next year and a half.

Yep, there is that. I just don't think you will see the cool stuff you seek for a few months yet. However it is your dime so go for it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom