Fantasyland Aerials?

Scuttle

I think scuttle said that he couldn't get up yet, not sure about Scott (other aerial guy)

I was going to go yesterday or today, but I got sick as a dog, so my next day off which is Wednesday should be it. I know it's been a while, I can't wait to see some close up aerials views of the Mine Train and the entire expansion for that matter.

filmy3

I was going to go yesterday or today, but I got sick as a dog, so my next day off which is Wednesday should be it. I know it's been a while, I can't wait to see some close up aerials views of the Mine Train and the entire expansion for that matter.
Dido! I have seen some of the pictures from right in front of the fence (I think from DaMouse) and there looks to be a LOT of work on the Mine Train. Do you think if when you go up that you also swing by the Liberty Square and Fantasyland connecting path. They would be much appreciated:)

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member

Hope you feel better soon.
I, too, would love to see some progress over by the new pathway between Fantasyland and Liberty Square.
Thank

RSoxNo1

Dido! I have seen some of the pictures from right in front of the fence (I think from DaMouse) and there looks to be a LOT of work on the Mine Train. Do you think if when you go up that you also swing by the Liberty Square and Fantasyland connecting path. They would be much appreciated:)

Dido-308-8.jpg

I don't get it.

Jakester

Get well, We need more aerials lol.
In all seriousness though, get better.

Scuttle

scuttle where you able to make it up, are you feeling better? hope so on both accounts

Feeling better just have to find time to rent the plane. I'm off Sunday and wednesday, so I'll try one of those days. I can't wait to get up and get some aerials for everyone. Sorry for the tease, but I didn't plan on getting sick. I want to see the aerials as much as you guys. Soon we will have a great update I promise.

C.FERNIE

Feeling better just have to find time to rent the plane. I'm off Sunday and wednesday, so I'll try one of those days. I can't wait to get up and get some aerials for everyone. Sorry for the tease, but I didn't plan on getting sick. I want to see the aerials as much as you guys. Soon we will have a great update I promise.

good to hear your feeling better! :wave:

Gregoryp73

Glad you feel better! Thanks for your perseverance feeding our addiction :)

bdearl41

Scuttle, pull it together. No excuses in wdw magic forums. :hammer: Just kidding. Thanks for all you do, hope your'e feeling better.

I personally cant wait to see how much work has been done on SDMT that you cannot see from over the wall.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom