Fantasyland Aerials?

WDWFanDave

Here's a closer look -- click on it to make it larger. As mentioned earlier, the unbuilt orange tent in the rear will be counter service, and that circular area in front (similar to Casey's Wet Area) will have dining tables and a central tent -- I'm assuming much like, or at least to replace, that dancing tent they used to have just past the old Dumbo location near the restrooms by Village Haus. You get a better idea of Pete's Silly Sideshow, although whether it will have an animatronic performance like Cosmic Ray's or midway games a la Dinoland U.S.A. is still unknown. Could be both. The hallway connecting both tents has a pair of passages, one front-of-house and one back-of-house; pretty much any solid interior lines or inner-circles are for back-of-house employee/storage, etc. I like the second rail spur that shoots towards the northeast. Never noticed that before. Nice touch.

Map.jpg
Well, I'm definitely no expert here, but the drawings in Pete's Silly Sideshow seem to indicate that there's a queue line that goes in and then through a hallway to either side leading to a theater and a rather large stage...perhaps a real show (or AA-think "Country Bears")...seems intriguing. Anyway, just my two cents worth. Exciting, and thank you SO much for posting this picture!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom