Fantastic offer!!!

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
Stay 4 nights and get 3 nights free!!!!!!!!!

Stay 4 nights - get 3 nights free
4 days of tickets - get 3 days free
Book your trip between January 4th and March 29th, you also receive a $200 Disney Gift Card to spend!

*****Book between November 6th and December 20th!*****
Travel between January 4th and June 27th.
Travel between January 4th and March 29th to include the Disney Gift Card.
Travel between March 29th and June 27th to include the discount, but not the Disney Gift Card.

Call us toll toll free now!

1-866-566-7858

Pam

Computer Magic

I compared this offer to the bounce back offer from Sept. I found this offer to be more expensive if I go (2/13 - 4/18). yes I was a shocked as you :eek:.

Peaked season is from (2/13 - 4/18) and Value season is (7/19 - 10/01)
for Deluxe Resorts. So my Sept trip would cost about $400 more.

Now if I went from (4/19 - end of promotion), it would save about $400.

I wanted to go during our Honeymoon in March. but :shrug:

Upvote 0

Mikester71

i have 2 rooms booked and my ta said 1 card hope she's wrong

Wonder if it makes a difference if you have them booked in just your name or under different names. :shrug: For example, we have two rooms; one for the boys (me, son, brother) booked under me and my wife and one for the girls (daughter, wife, mother in law) booked in my mother in laws name. Hope that equals two gift cards! :lookaroun

Upvote 0

pinkrose

If you have two seperate packages booked ( ie 2 rooms with 2 seperate reservation numbers, 2 seperate deposits, ect), then you would get one $200 gift card per reservation. If you have two rooms booked under the same reservation number (ie two adults with kids who needed a second room for the kids), then it will only count as one reservation which would give you one $200 gift card.

Upvote 0

Mikester71

If you have two seperate packages booked ( ie 2 rooms with 2 seperate reservation numbers, 2 seperate deposits, ect), then you would get one $200 gift card per reservation. If you have two rooms booked under the same reservation number (ie two adults with kids who needed a second room for the kids), then it will only count as one reservation which would give you one $200 gift card.

Cool :cool:, thanks pinkrose! That is what I was hoping to hear!:sohappy:

Upvote 0

Boomdog15

I saved about $1300 off our trip by just calling and changing nothing. I'm so excited because this also give us the $200 gift card as well for Feb trip. I couldn't believe how easy it was to call Disney and just ask if they could apply this offer to my existing reservations without changing anything. That $1500 in back in my pocket.
BTW, we are staying at the Poly on Deluxe dining magic you way.

I was told only one 200 gift card per room, One card with $200.

We called Disney after 7:00pm & our reservation almost was completely messed up.
Our experience is to call during the day when you are more likely to get a knowledgeable agent.

Upvote 0

eandm

Just booked 7 nights in March during my sons jr. high spring break-- we had already given up on going in 2009 and were already planning a 2010 trip when the deal came out . needless to say within an hour of finding out about the special we had a trip booked -- this deal was just too good to pass up :sohappy::sohappy::sohappy::sohappy:

Upvote 0

disney4life2008

Thank You Disney...

Thank you for the 3 nights free!!!! My vacation has been extended from 7 days to 15 days!!!

January 1, 2009: Arrive on AirTran (11am); car from Alamo; check into the Marriott Grande Vista on International Drive; 5pm - Magic Kingdom for Castle Lights Show, Spectromagic, Wishes, (DOLE WHIP & CASEY'S)

January 2: Magic Kingdom (9-11pm)

January 3: Hollywood Studios (9-7pm)

January 4: OPEN DAY - Maggiano's on International Drive for Dinner

January 5: Epcot - World Showcase (11-9pm).

January 6: Universal Studios. Universal City Walk.

January 7: OPEN DAY - PF Changs for Dinner. Disney's Boardwalk.

January 8: Check out; Check into All Star Sports Resort; Minature Golf using my AP discount and certificate from MYW Package; 7pm: Dinner reservations at Boma at AKL

January 9: Epcot - Future World (9-12am - EMHs)

January 10: OPEN DAY (Magic Kingdom Resort visits); 9pm: O'Hana at Polynesian Resort. Valet Parking -free with my Tables in Wonderland pass.

January 11: Magic Kingdom (9-11pm - EMHs)

January 12: Hollywood Studios (9-7pm) [may not need to visit again - if not, this will be an OPEN DAY]

January 13: Animal Kingdom (9-8pm - EMHs)

January 14: OPEN DAY. Carriage Ride at Port Orleans that night.

January 15: Check out; airport back to Illinois - 12pm

For the 1st time, I will be able to take in the sights, smells and sounds of WDW. Every other time I have been I have had to rush around the parks. This time, I am going to devote an entire day to World Showcase catching shows, eating food and talking to CMS!!! I am going to sit on Main Street and people watch. Stroll the trails of AK!!! I am challenging myself to a relaxful yet fun vacation!!!!:xmas:

Thank you for the free extra nights and the $200 gift card!!!

Upvote 0

sweetpee_1993

My husband asked me an interesting question and I wasn't sure what the answer was because I hadn't thought of it:

If you book a package with dining does the 3 free nights in this promotion give you the dining for those 3 days for free as well? Or is it just the tickets and room are free for the 3 days?

Upvote 0

disney4life2008

My husband asked me an interesting question and I wasn't sure what the answer was because I hadn't thought of it:

If you book a package with dining does the 3 free nights in this promotion give you the dining for those 3 days for free as well? Or is it just the tickets and room are free for the 3 days?

It is 3 nights free and 3 MYW tickets free only from my understanding.

Upvote 0

wannabeBelle

It is just the room and tickets. I asked the exact same question of Disney yesterday!!!! Belle

Upvote 0

DisneyPrincess5

Hi Everybody...
My boyfriend and I have had a 9 day January trip booked since last March at the Polynesian and we recently bought and received our park tickets. The dates of our trip fall within this new deal Disney is offering.
Do you think Disney would give us the discount, even though we have the room and tickets already?

Upvote 0

wannabeBelle

Having your vacation package is a separate issue. Id call whoever you booked it through and see if there is availability at the resort you selected for those dates. It cant hurt to try. Belle

Upvote 0

shawn

You know, I thought the same thing, we just came back from two weeks and we go about once a year or every other and there is still alot we missed out on, and granted we were with 3 young children 6 and under but we planned on not rushing but there is alot we missed, maybe we need to go for three weeks next time.

Upvote 0

minnie-princess

We just applied this deal to our vacation that we had booked a few months ago. I called Disney early yesterday and they told me that there were no availability for the type of room we currently had booked at POR or any of the moderates but they suggested to keep on trying since the deal is being given until mid December. We called back later that night and were able to make the changes no problem. So I would reccomend being persistent if you don't get what you want at first. Our grand gathering saved over $1200 and we get to stay at the Rvierside still, which we were all looking forward to! :sohappy:

Upvote 0

soin2disney

I've been calling since Monday and can't switch my package. They tell me EVERYTHING is booked from April 19th- 26th. I think that anyone who has booked already should be able to take advantage of the 3 nights free. Would it really hurt Disney to honor all the people that are already booked? I'm going to keep trying... :veryconfu

Upvote 0

elliot

Hi guys. I'm a little late to the party as usual, but I'm wondering if I can get some vague questions answered. So I saw "the hook" in our paper. Pay 4, 3 free as low as $549. So I'm biting. I'm assuming this is for POP Century based on a family of 4. Well since I have 5, I know it's ($$) on the way up, which is fine. I think I'd be limited to an All-Star that has a room for 5. 1) Does the special still apply? Also as I'm putting in hypothetical dates booking through Disney, everything is full. I don't plan trips very often and I assume I'm missing something. 2) Is there any easy way to see what IS available at any resorts. The date doesn't concern me as it's not planned and a week is a week, so I can probably adjust. I just hate putting in random dates and having to start over. Any suggestions and thoughts would a help. If I could get something booked and tell the kiddos at X-mas...I'd be the Man:sohappy::xmas:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom