Fantastic offer!!!

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
Stay 4 nights and get 3 nights free!!!!!!!!!

Stay 4 nights - get 3 nights free
4 days of tickets - get 3 days free
Book your trip between January 4th and March 29th, you also receive a $200 Disney Gift Card to spend!

*****Book between November 6th and December 20th!*****
Travel between January 4th and June 27th.
Travel between January 4th and March 29th to include the Disney Gift Card.
Travel between March 29th and June 27th to include the discount, but not the Disney Gift Card.

Call us toll toll free now!

1-866-566-7858

Pam

ToTBellHop

Clearly it looks bad for room bookings, but I would point out that this is essentially the same deal they had for two years after 9/11. I point that out because many people are saying that the downturn is a legitimate reason for Disney to cut back on hours, parades, shows, etc., as they have been doing, when during the previous downturn they more or less "held the line."
Apparently you did not visit WDW after 9/11, then. The WDW I visited for a couple years after 9/11 featured delayed/canceled projects, a closed resort (Port Orleans French Quarter) and GREATLY reduced hours. For example, Future World was open 9 am to 6 pm and World Showcase opened at 12 noon until 9 pm. I would say the cutbacks were probably worse post 9/11 than they are now.

Upvote 0

Lucky

Clearly it looks bad for room bookings, but I would point out that this is essentially the same deal they had for two years after 9/11. I point that out because many people are saying that the downturn is a legitimate reason for Disney to cut back on hours, parades, shows, etc., as they have been doing, when during the previous downturn they more or less "held the line."
We stated at AKL for the buy-4 nights-get-3-free promo that was in effect in September 2003. It did not include free park tickets for 3 days like this one does. But under the MYW pricing, the 5th through 7th days on park tickets don't cost much anyway. You do get the $200 gift card now, which wasn't part of the promo 5 years ago.

Upvote 0

JenShelby

Save 401.00 on our June trip, received a email this morning and our original reservatons were for July, called my husband and told him about the offer and he said switch to June. Called Disney and saved money. Now we have one less month to wait to go!!!

Upvote 0

wannabeBelle

Save 401.00 on our June trip, received a email this morning and our original reservatons were for July, called my husband and told him about the offer and he said switch to June. Called Disney and saved money. Now we have one less month to wait to go!!!

Always a great thing to save money and have less time to go till one's trip!!!! Great job!!! Belle

Upvote 0

imamouse

Pam, Marie, Elizabeth, from KK - be on the lookout for an e-mail from me. As soon as I can nail down my dates, I'll be booking through KK :king:.

Upvote 0

disneyflush

I emailed Elizabeth for a few more details and if the numbers come back how I think they will I should be booking tonight or tomorrow.

Is KK getting slammed with emails and calls since this was announced?

Upvote 0

disneyflush

Shoot, I used the email address in page 2 for Elizabeth and it was just returned due to the wrong email name. I looked at it again and its missing the 'n' in Konsultant. Just FYI if you want to edit.

Upvote 0

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
Original Poster
Slammed is putting it mildly. The phone has not stopped ringing and the e-mails are coming in like crazy. If you have not recieved a response please bare with us and we will get to you as soon as humanly possible. The savings have been great with this deal. It really is a great offer. Please remember if you have a specific resort in mind book early!!!!!!

And don't forget if you book Jan.4-March 29 you get the added bonus of the $200 Disney gift card!!!

Pam

Upvote 0

realtaffy

This is an awesome deal. I just booked last night for the three of us (me, husband and mom) for Jan.4-11. Saved us about $1000. It would have cost us $3,700 without plane tickets but with the deal it only cost us $3,400 and it included the roundtrip plane tickets, three $200 gift cards and since it's my birthday on Jan. 6 the lady said I can get a $69 dollar gift card for my birthday instead of free entrance into the park. I can't wait to go!

Upvote 0

dreamscometrue

Yes Ma'am, you must purchase at least a one day base ticket when this package is booked. Belle

Is it just a 1 day ticket Belle? 'Disney4life2008' posted just before you and said $523 and admission included as AP. I'm an annual passholder and not sure if I'd have to buy any tickets at all or simply a 1 day park pass.

Sorry...ignore this since I found the answer as I reread all the posts tonight. :)

Upvote 0

pinkrose

Is it just a 1 day ticket Belle? 'Disney4life2008' posted just before you and said $523 and admission included as AP. I'm an annual passholder and not sure if I'd have to buy any tickets at all or simply a 1 day park pass.

If you are an AP holder (or do not need tickets), you may purchase a 1 day base ticket in order to get the package deal. We have had several clients do this who are AP holders and wanted to take advantage of the deal.
At the very least, a 1 day base ticket must be purchased as part of the package.

Upvote 0

sweetpee_1993

Cha-Ching, Baby! Yeah!

I just scored our 1st choice resort for our upcoming January trip on this special! Originally we had wanted to get a Contemporary MK view room but there were none available w/the AP discount when it was released. That's why we went w/POFQ. As much as we wanted the Contemporary room I just didn't want to spend $4300 for just the hotel, not including passes, food, plane tickets, etc. I was able to get our favorite spot for right at about $3K. That's a savings of roughly $1300. Oh yeah! I'm doin' the happy dance!!!!

For those AP holders out there trying to figure out what's a better deal here's how I came to my bottom line comparison numbers: I went to disneyworld.com and priced the same room I had booked under the AP rate for 9 nights. I ran out a reservation w/1 day MYW base tickets included for an identical room but for only 6 nights (since the other 3 nights in my stay would be "free" w/the new promotion). In another window I went to the ticket purchasing on disneyworld.com and got an amount for the cost of the MYW tickets. I subtracted the amount of the tickets from the package total. Then, because my travel dates are in January, I subtracted out the $200 for the gift card. Voila. That's my bottom line number to compare. I think for us it worked out to be roughly $700 on the stay 4 get 3 promo vs. the $900 w/the AP rate for the POFQ room. It was a no-brainer. If you aren't due to renew or you aren't planning to purchase new passes while you are there I personally wouldn't subtract out the cost of the MYW tickets. The only reason I did this is because when we go we will need to re-purchase our passes. I plan to pop over to Guest Relations at MK as soon as we arrive, have them strip the tickets from my package, and apply the amount towards our passes before we enter a park.

Aaaaand, gotta thank Marie for helping me out today. Gotta give love to the KK staff. They rock!

Upvote 0

Jenngusto

Hi Marie!
I have decided to see if we can get in at Pop in March, if Pop is not available go ahead with POR. I sent you an email just a bit ago. I will make the res. without trip insurance and keep working on the DH :brick: or maybe go by myself if he will not go. :shrug:

You guys must be so busy!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom