Fantasmic to Close in 2012?

Oddysey

This rumor is 20% true. There has been another rumor about upgrading it, adding new villans, and Princess Tiana.

So, upgrading Fantasmic will make the show much better, in my opinion.

Serious question to the powers that be.

I admit that he/she brings an element of entertainment to the forum, but why hasn't Disneyroks been banned already?

TubaGeek

God bless the "Ignore" button.
This rumor is 20% true. There has been another rumor about upgrading it, adding new villans, and Princess Tiana.

So, upgrading Fantasmic will make the show much better, in my opinion.
Dude, top pretending you know ABSOLUTELY ANYTHING that we don't. And change your sig, you're confusing the gullible people.

PixarfortheWin

That's like comparing Pirates of the Caribbean and it's a small world. :shrug:

Though having similar ride systems and taking place in cars, the similarities end about there. Look at all of the construction working being done now at DCA and compare that to the construction that was done to work on Test Track. While Test Track is an e-ticket mostly because of the thrills, Radiator Springs Racers is attempting to be an e-ticket on all levels, including immersion. It'll have cars racing side-by-side, past waterfalls, through curves, past ride scenes, and will have re-rideability.

That said, it's been posted numerous times here by several reputable posters that there are proposals to put a Carsland (or some variation thereof) at the MGM Studios, replacing the Backlot Tour and that area.

SOrry but you are wrong...like dead wrong....and there is NO talk of putting Carsland at DHS...those reputable posters are not reputable at all...they probably also think that Jonas Brothers are taking over Rock N Rollercoaster.

Chrononymous

Hey, can anyway play in the rumor game?

I mean you don't have to be a CM or Disney expert do you?

Because I am a part time professional psychic reader...and I would like to throw a few cards down, and see what they say about this.
It can't be any worse then any other rumor milling, right?

Ok...lets see...Q of Pents, Wheel of Fortune and Devil

My Queen card actually resembles Tiana...and the wheel represents a reversal of fortune...in other words new money going into something.

The Devil can be said to represent villains.

Allright...so that's my psychic "guess", based on the cards...

They will slowly limit the shows, until there are barely any showings at all. Then, it will briefly close for upgrading, and include a few more different characters...I can see Rapunzel and Tiana both. And new villains, and a slightly different finale.
We still won't get the DL tech though.

Interesting... if you take the keywords from each of these cards...they say: Sleep, Allow, Transform.

I figured it out!!!

Disneyroks is clearly Rhonda Kendall!!!

Welcome to the boards, Rhonda! :wave:

:confused:Hi?:confused:

This is for all of those who were curious:

Fantasmic will stay the same, expept Tiana will be on the steamboat.
Yes, they will be adding some WoC fountains to the show, to make it more exciting! Can't Wait!

trr1

Yes, they will be adding some WoC fountains to the show, to make it more exciting! Can't Wait!
thank you for this update Disneyroks!:rolleyes::zipit::animwink::lookaroun :cry::king::fork:lol

GLaDOS

GiveUp.jpg

TP2000

Tiana has been in the Fantasmic finale' for almost a year at the other park. You mean to tell me she's not in the finale' at DHS yet???

4925086142_29a061217e_z.jpg

And if they are going to the expense and hassle of adding World of Color fountains to Fantasmic at DHS, then that puts to rest any rumors about the show closing for good in 2011 or '12. If WDW management shells out cash money to add new World of Color technology, then Fantasmic! at DHS will be around for a couple more decades. :animwink:

JustInTime

I thought you said there was a 20% chance it was leaving. :shrug:

DisneyParksFan1

Honestly, I just think they should update Fantasmic to be more 21st century, remove the hat, remove the Backlot and Lights Motors Action, turn Streets of America into Starwars land, and expand Pixar Place.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom