Extreme Makeover: Connor's Undercover Report

TiggerBW

This is all so exciting Connor!!!!!!!!!!
Great pictures! I thought the gift shop was a riot! Of course they have one! ha ha! :lol:

MORE PICTURES PLEASE!!!!!!!!!! :wave:

Connor002

Original Poster
Okay, here it is!

The moment you've all been waiting for!

The king of charity construction!

The wielder of the all powerful bullhorn!

The one and only...

Ty!

:lookaroun

Connor002

Original Poster
Yes, that is the only picture I have of Ty, as my camera died just as he showed up. I was able to take two last pictures (above, and one which didn't even show his back). After this I scampered away and he made an announcement on his trusty bullhorn that (although mostly unintelligible) said something about "no more pictures" and "any workers not on duty leave the site." At which point, a producer called a security guard over to watch us (well, mostly me :lookaroun ), and that was that.

dandaman

Ha. Been absent from here the past few days, and I come back to see you still going at it.

I was more surprised at the fact that security hasn't started keeping tabs on your activities. :lol:

Connor002

Original Poster
dandaman said:
Darn.

Oh, well. At least you can get some nice after-shots, without all the illegality. :lookaroun

I still have a few shots to put up, but other than that, I lost interest.

rainfully

Is this in Philadelphia? If so, my friend's brother was a volunteer on the project, and he got a shot of the finished product!

Enjoy! :)

P3280036.jpg

Connor002

Original Poster
rainfully said:
Is this in Philadelphia? If so, my friend's brother was a volunteer on the project, and he got a shot of the finished product!

Enjoy! :)

P3280036.jpg

Get out of my thread.

:lookaroun

I have a few pictures of the [almost] complete product from the back, but I wasn't interested anymore. In case you can't tell, it's construction that interests me... I was just too lazy to go out any take anymore pictures.

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
Well, as of a fan of "how things are done," Connor you did an excellent job!:wave:

It still amazes me how they can get SO much done in such a short time period.

TiggerBW

Great Job Connor!

Thanks for sharing Rainfully! I wanted to see the finished product! I missed it on the news tonight. :( IT looks great! (but from what I gather, totally out of place! ha ha) oh well! :wave:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom