Extreme Makeover: Connor's Undercover Report

TAC

Or they worked out a deal with the show, or they did not "demand" that they get paid for the use of their name, or other contractors owned the machines.

Connor002 said:
That's what I had thought, but there was other machinery that didn't have it covered. Maybe they just hadn't gotten around to covering all of them yet.

Connor002

Original Poster
Now comes the best part!

Extreme Makeover: The Gift Shop!

Ah, the gift shop; now there is not doubt this is a Disney production! :lookaroun :hammer:

Uponastar

Connor002 said:
Now comes the best part!

Extreme Makeover: The Gift Shop!

Ah, the gift shop; now there is not doubt this is a Disney production! :lookaroun :hammer:

OMG! :eek:
They don't show that on TV!
Did you buy anything?

Connor002

Original Poster
Uponastar said:
I'm lovin' this Connor!
Can't wait to swing by and see it for myself.
I'm gonna wait till it's done.

I won't be there for the unveiling (not that I would have an invite, anyway. :lookaroun ). I thought I may have gone over and taken a few pictures, but they moved the time up, and I'll miss it.

I do hope to take a few final pictures once everything is done, though.

Connor002

Original Poster
You know? No that I think of it, maybe I should have picked somethign up at that gift shop. I mean, when's then next time I'm going to have a Disney gift shop that close to home? :lookaroun

Uponastar

Connor002 said:
You know? No that I think of it, maybe I should have picked somethign up at that gift shop. I mean, when's then next time I'm going to have a Disney gift shop that close to home? :lookaroun

Is it too late?

Connor002

Original Poster
Uponastar said:
Maybe tomorrow.
They're not finished yet, are they?
As long as the crowds are there, there'll be customers.

Well, I'd hope they were just about finished, considering they reveal it tomorrow... :lookaroun

Uponastar

Connor002 said:
Well, I'd hope they were just about finished, considering they reveal it tomorrow... :lookaroun

Really!
Wow, that was quick!
I guess they'll be moving out then.

EDIT: This also means this is the night that Ty runs around with his bullhorn yelling at everyone to hurry up.

TiggerBW

TAC said:
And do you not live in a development that still has homes being built? :p You have ample opportunity to see butt crack every afternoon.

yuck! actually our townhomes are all built thank you! :wave:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom