Extreme Makeover: Connor's Undercover Report

Connor002

Original Poster
Maybe this guy should get out of the backhoe and take a walk every once in a while. :lookaroun The American flag, though, is a nice touch.

Connor002

Original Poster
Now, walking around to the front of the house, I found some interesting things along the way.
Well, I thought it was interesting, at least. :lookaroun

This area was actually very calm, considering.
It appears some extra equipment was stashed over here for storage.

Keep up the good work, empty police SUV.
Good to know that when in need the Police's auto force will be here, even if the officers are nowhere to be seen!

Connor002

Original Poster
Oh, mysterious door... what mysteries could you enclose?
(After a quick attempt at opening it followed by a quick escape, it was determined that the door was locked/stuck :lookaroun )

They even label the trucks!

Not sure what this tent is/was for, but at least that guy gets to feel special; he gets his own tent!

Interesting thing to note: Many of the rented equipment had back tape covering phone numbers and brand names. Phone numbers I can understand, but I'm not sure as to why anything else was covered up.

Connor002

Original Poster
Here's the first front shot of the house before I head to bed.

Thank you, Mr. Gray-Haired Man, for providing a nice "before" picture.

EDIT: I may try to enlarge that picture, it's difficult to see, but that man happened to be holding up a picture of what the house looked like before EMHE came in.

TAC

Because the company they rented from would get free advertising, so if they don't want to pay for it, the company name gets covered. And, it's really easy to find the phone number from just a name via the internet.

Nice job on the photos. Maybe the construction crew just thinks you are there because you like to see big burly construction men working.

Connor002 said:
Interesting thing to note: Many of the rented equipment had back tape covering phone numbers and brand names. Phone numbers I can understand, but I'm not sure as to why anything else was covered up.

Uponastar

Connor002 said:
Here's the first front shot of the house before I head to bed.

Thank you, Mr. Gray-Haired Man, for providing a nice "before" picture.

EDIT: I may try to enlarge that picture, it's difficult to see, but that man happened to be holding up a picture of what the house looked like before EMHE came in.

Hey Connor!
What a great pic this is!
The house is clearly visible in the little photo.
Have you considered a career in photojournalism?

Connor002

Original Poster
Uponastar said:
Hey Connor!
What a great pic this is!

Which was taken using guess work and luck. :lookaroun
I couldn't get to the front of the crowd, so I just held the camera up as high as I could and stated snapping pictures. Some call it luck, I call it skill! :D :lookaroun

Dot said:
The house is clearly visible in the little photo.

Ah, good.

Dot said:
Have you considered a career in photojournalism?

Eh, I like taking pictures, but if anything it'd be something done for fun on the side...

Connor002

Original Poster
TAC said:
Because the company they rented from would get free advertising, so if they don't want to pay for it, the company name gets covered. And, it's really easy to find the phone number from just a name via the internet.

That's what I had thought, but there was other machinery that didn't have it covered. Maybe they just hadn't gotten around to covering all of them yet.

TAC said:
Nice job on the photos.

Thanks.

TAC said:
Maybe the construction crew just thinks you are there because you like to see big burly construction men working.

Um... ew... :lookaroun

TAC

And do you not live in a development that still has homes being built? :p You have ample opportunity to see butt crack every afternoon.

TiggerBW said:
Yes, TAC only says that because that would be HIS reason for hanging around a construction site. hee hee hee! :lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom