Explain your avatar

NemoRocks78

Seized
Premium Member
Mine is a photo of the 'You May Get Wet' sign on the planet's greatest attraction, Splash Mountain. My avatar changes frequently though...

disneymoc

Mine is the mascot of my alma mater. His name is Scrappy and he is a mockingbird. He is standing next to the various logos of the world.

Of course you guys can see that. :)

StuntDoomBuggy

My Avatar Is A Small Black Pixel Art Showcasing My Username, StuntDoomBuggy.. So, Naturally, I Have A Pixel Doombuggy And A Ramp..
And Also Showcases My Tiny Pixel Text Work..

I Never Usually Change It From Time To Time, But I Think I'll Start To Do So Soon..

GenerationX

Mine is a collage of my favorite characters' faces, wonderfully created by ACE from my specifications. It indicates the many facets of my personality ... primarily my love for TV and limited attention span! :lookaroun :lol:

DisneyJill

I haven't changed mine in a while (I've been uninspired and my resident avatar maker *cough* Brian *cough* hasn't been cranking them out at his usual 27 per day rate) but it is Clark Griswold facing off with Marty Moose in one of the best movies ever made, National Lampoon's Vacation. :D

WDWScottieBoy

Mine's pretty simple: My name is Scott, my favorite park is MGM, my favorite movie is Fantasia and my favorite character is Sorcerer Mickey. It's the best of everything IMO. Thanks to Kevin for making the avatar. It truely shows my love for Disney in such a small space, of course it even has the touch of Disney font for my name too!

Not For Sale

My good friend is a police scetch artist and he made me this avatar during a double homocide case. I scanned it in and he fixed it up a bit. Thanks Imagineer99! :animwink: :lol:

Mine is a picture of the coolest cat in the world, Mr.Bigglesworth from the Austin Powers movies. I got lucky and found a whole group of Austin Powers pics online so I will be using those a lot in the future.

:drevil:

stuart

Well im a big Off Kilter fan so thats why mine is a pic of them. Its an old one, really old, as there aint the roof over the stage like there is now. Anyway still think its good.

imagineer99

I change mine too frequently to actually describe it here...soon it will be outdated...

psst... currently it's a narcissitc/ purty design.

Pippa

Mine is me at the MK in 2001 although I keep meaning to change it for a photo that is a little more flattering!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom