Explain your avatar

CaptainMichael

Here is my brand spanking new avatar by Gregory, the master of the avatar. It guest stars me and General Grizz. I'm in the left-hand corner in the beginning, and Grizz is on the roof at the end. I believe mine is pretty self-explanatory...A UFO comes and takes the Sorcerer's Hat away from the Chinese Theater at the Disney Studios! Out with the new and in with the old!

cherrynegra

STR8FAN2005 said:
Here is my brand spanking new avatar by Gregory, the master of the avatar. It guest stars me and General Grizz. I'm in the left-hand corner in the beginning, and Grizz is on the roof at the end. I believe mine is pretty self-explanatory...A UFO comes and takes the Sorcerer's Hat away from the Chinese Theater at the Disney Studios! Out with the new and in with the old!

Bravo!! Love the avatar. Kudos to the designer.

ClemsonTigger

Naturally Grumpy
Well, I originally wanted to put a tigerpaw over a good picture of Tigger, but have yet to achieve that desired effect, so for now I have one of two of my three children in their HS band performing in Disneyland last year(WDW was the year before).

And by the way STR8FAN...THE Death Valley is in Clemson SC

rainfully

Mine's pretty self-explanatory. It combines my two favorite things in the world... Disney and Cardinals baseball!!

GO CARDS!!!!

CaptainMichael

ClemsonTigger said:
And by the way STR8FAN...THE Death Valley is in Clemson SC

Oregon is gonna find out all about Death Valley Saturday! There is nothing better than a Saturday Night at Tiger Stadium, if you are a LSU fan of course!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom