Explain your avatar

Lauriebar

There was...BLOOD on the saddle....and...BLOOD all around...and a great...big...p...huddle of ...BLOOD on the ground....Just love that Big Al!!! He's Mr. Personality, don't ya think?:p

SpongeScott

Well, that's my last name and with a last name like that you have to have a little levity. Besides, I"m stuck with it for the rest of my life, so I might as well have fun with it.

Maria

MKCP 1986 said:
** MY EYES! they BURN! Make it stop! I'm struck BLIND! . . . I'M BLIND! . . . eh, what? . . . It doesn't? Oh.

Maria! You scared me BAD! * *
Whaat?? Why me? I was just asking if that´s what was flashing on his avatar!
hahaha

Maria

SpongeScott said:
Well, that's my last name and with a last name like that you have to have a little levity. Besides, I"m stuck with it for the rest of my life, so I might as well have fun with it.
The funniest and most ironic part of it, is your profession.... ;-)

Gucci65

speck76 said:

No need in spending that kind of money for a ho costume. Just hop down to your local mall and browse thru Abercrombies clearance racks. :lol:

Seriously, who would actually buy a ho costume? And then have the nerve to tell someone what it was.

tigsmom

Gucci65 said:
No need in spending that kind of money for a ho costume. Just hop down to your local mall and browse thru Abercrombies clearance racks. :lol:

Seriously, who would actually buy a ho costume? And then have the nerve to tell someone what it was.

From their site...

Due to overwhelming demand, our child ho costume is currently sold out. However, we are currently accepting preorders. All preorders will arrive in time for Halloween 2004.

Gucci65

tigsmom said:
From their site...

Due to overwhelming demand, our child ho costume is currently sold out. However, we are currently accepting preorders. All preorders will arrive in time for Halloween 2004.

OMGoodness :eek: :eek:

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
The one I am currently using is a from a picture I took.

"Batman Begins" has been shooting here in Chicago for the past few weeks... and that pic was taken from one of the "Gotham City Police" squad cars. :wave:

Tramp

Gucci65 said:

...just when you think it can't get any worse....btw, she looks like a can-can girl. :wave:

CaptainMichael

My avatar changes frequently. My latest is a picture of the most feared college football stadium in the world, Louisiana State University's Tiger Stadium. Known worldwide as DEATH VALLEY! Geaux Tigers!!

Boo's Mom

My avatar is a picture of my son, Boo, an African Grey Parrot, hence the name Boo's Mom. I love my Boo-Boo. Raised him myself from a week old.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom